Reviews for Unexpected Friends
partner555 chapter 27 . 8/26/2012
A satisfying conclusion to one of the best Jinoochy fic I've read thus far.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 27 . 8/26/2012
D'aww. Very cute. ;) It was a great run! O hope you keep writing and honing your talents!
we-are-broken-LeoValdez'z-girl chapter 27 . 8/26/2012
This is stunning. I had just discovered Jinoochy a few weeks ago and I came across this. They way you wove a whole now plot line, new villains, from two characters that we know near nothing about from the series...Its amazing. I swear you made me end up tearbending when Skoochy took the knife for her. Very talented writer! So sad its over!
*gives virtual (insert favorite flavor) cookie*
LokFan chapter 27 . 8/26/2012
OMG PERFECT ENDING! I loved this story so much you're an amazing writer!
prophetofgreed chapter 27 . 8/26/2012
Fantastic job on the story! Very clever in putting full circle as well as making this pairing believable. Not to mentoin your use of OCs. (violet still shouldn't have been a firebender, that just seemed like a copout IMO)
Either way, good luck on your next story!
Harryhood 16 chapter 27 . 8/26/2012
ohh da ws so kyewt.
I love it.
Marek chapter 26 . 8/26/2012
Brig on the epilogue
Guest chapter 26 . 8/25/2012
you promised :( wheres the epilogue?
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 26 . 8/25/2012
I was so glad to see this update! I wasn't sure which way you'd take it, but I'm happy it works out. Sometimes we as humans just can't help but feel empathy and wish the best for others. I like to think it's one of the better things about us! ;) Writing and the arts can tap into these things deeply, and you have done a great job at it!
amazoness23 chapter 26 . 8/24/2012
A really sweet chapter, update soon!
CheshireBlue101 chapter 26 . 8/23/2012
** I WILL FOREVER GO DOWN WITH MY SHIPS.
It's so damn fluffy, I just want to squeal everywhere and throw around rainbows.
I'm crying because it's almost over. TTwTT
TheMockingJay101 chapter 26 . 8/23/2012
I loved this chapter. Can't wait for the epilogue. It would be so cool if you made a sequel.
LokFan chapter 26 . 8/23/2012
OH MY SPIRITS I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY AND HAPPINESS! I loved it! I'm so glad he's okay and Tenzin approves of there relationship!
SweettFace chapter 26 . 8/23/2012
EEEEP! I love this story so much! You know that right?
You're an amazing writer and every chapter has been wonderful!
I'm upset that its over soon! But I've had a wonderful time reading your story.
Superblueowl chapter 26 . 8/23/2012
This was beautiful , I love every minute of Jinora & Skoochy . I can't wait for the next chapter .
302 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »