Reviews for Unexpected Friends
LokFan chapter 25 . 8/3/2012
Oh my goodness i'm crying so hard right now its not even funny like i cant stop it! Damnit Skoochy don't you die Jinora needs you!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 25 . 8/3/2012
As always...captivating. Somehow, I'm not surprised that Jinira couldn't bring herself to kill Violet. But undoubtedly, she learne something about herself. I'm excited to see how she handles things. I am hoping that Skoochy is okay...but I suppose that his fate lies squarely in your hands! ;) Excited to read the next part!
SweettFace chapter 25 . 8/3/2012
I'm tearing right now. I could literally feel everything Jinora was, except since I've never had a boyfriend or experienced the pain of losing one, I imagined almost losing my mom. :(
God forbid.
Anyways, awesome chapter!
Update soon please! :)
TuiAndLa chapter 24 . 8/1/2012
Nooo! Skoochy. :'( Poor Jinora. I already make her go through so much in my fics. D:
Let's see if I'm not too depressed to write a review..
Well first of all, I love this story. You have a way of making the reader feel the emotions of the characters.
Second, this is one of the best fics I have read on here. Well done!
I really like your writing style. It's very unique, in a good way.
Jinora is my favorite out of LoK, so of course I appreciate that you took your time to write this!
Daisy chapter 24 . 7/31/2012
imma hurt you... how can u just leave me hangin like dat
Guest chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
Urgh, cliffhangers... But I really liked it so far, please update soon, yeah? :)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
Nooooooooooo not skoochy..the story is great anyway
nacho5 chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
MOAR.
she.s.a.shy.one chapter 24 . 7/28/2012
Arrrrgh! This is amazing! Words cannot describe how much I love these two as a couple...
SweetPatoot chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
D: NO. Don't let Skoochy die! I absolutely adore the way you've written him! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE SOON!
Eric chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
Hi there,

Thanks for updating the story. I think you're almost done with the story and when you are about to finish this soon, is it possible to make a sequel or maybe another story just like this, the main couple is of course Skoochy and Jinora.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 24 . 7/26/2012
;-; Oh no! SKOOOCHYYYY!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/26/2012
Omg,i can't take it don't die on us update soon!
LokFan chapter 24 . 7/26/2012
NO SKOOCHY! Don't you dare die on me now Jinora needs you! Your here safe haven your her everything DON'T YOU DARE DIE!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/26/2012