Reviews for Unexpected Friends
leafysummers chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
How many times is he gonna get hurt for her! And how many times will Violet act like the b**** she is! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Crystal Wing on Fragile String chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
Noooooo! Not Skoochy! Why did you do this? You even made me pull a teenage girl woooorrrrrdddd stttttrrrrreeeetttttcccchhh to prove a point!

I'm annoyed with both of us now!

Keep writing or I'll kill ya! ;D
micblueeyes chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
noo! Skoochy cant die! This story is just so intense! And I'm so excited for jinoochy week! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
Ughh! cliff hanger! Update update update update update!
Superblueowl chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
I am dead, to know what might happen. Please update ur soon.
TheLovelyDreamChaser chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
AHHHH THAT WAS SOOO GOOD! Schoochy! Noooo! Update soon!
CreativelyOriginal chapter 22 . 7/25/2012
I officily hate tht Violet bitch
cnnoujaim chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
Oh my gosh I can't wait to see what happens! I'm so excited!
CheshireBlue101 chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
QoQ

TT_TT
INNER TURMOIL
Darkis0777 chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
HAHAHAHAH...NOOOOOOOO! Skoochy don't die don't leave Jinora you can't!
...
Regain self
Cliffhanger...ah these deadly things! Oh why must you leave in one? Nature of authors I suppose, but anyways great chapter! Update soon and I hope that bitch Violet dies!
...
Crazy me aside...keep up the good work:)
Strike OOO chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
Aw...I didn't want this chapter to end! It was very well-written an I love it. 3
sparklesNshine chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
When Skoochy saved Jinora, that reminded me of the finale scene from The Last Airbender when Zuko saved Katara. :) The ending was so sad and mean! I hope Skoochy would be okay.

Despite of what happened in the end, I love this chapter because of the suspense. Good work. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/25/2012
WHAT DID SHE FIND OH THE MADNESS
Carry-On-My-Wayward-Angel chapter 23 . 7/25/2012
Stop teasing me! No more cliffhangers, I must know what happens, now! Please!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 23 . 7/23/2012
Phew! Glad she didn't fall for it! ;P Now to figure out what's going on and stop it before Skoochy gets hurt! ;P 3 Exciting as always!
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »