Reviews for Eastern Sky
Jonnax chapter 25 . 4/18/2016
I was so exicted to see a sequel to "Northen Star". The way you represent Slade's and Robin's (Dick) relationship never cease to amaze me. I absolutley loved it and more of your stories, you're an inspirational writer. You give the character life, because you know them so well. Continue what you do, you're truly remarkable.
Rosalind2013 chapter 25 . 3/31/2016
This is one of the best things I've read in quite a while! It had the perfect balance of character development and action, and you had just the right amount of details. I thoroughly enjoyed this fanfic, and I'm very glad you wrote it.

I loved the theme of family, and Slade's inner thoughts moved this story along in a way I never expected. I've never felt particularly connected to a story's villain before, so kudos for that!

The only thing I didn't like much was the ambiguity of Bruce's (death?). I would have liked to know for certain if he was truly gone, but I understand that it was a purposeful choice on your part. It linked us with Dick and Damian in the fact that they never got true closure. We, as readers, didn't get the luxury of closure either.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/6/2016
This is awesome. So far, you are the best author in ffn. I liked and did not like the ending at the same time. It was one of those endings that makes you content but frustrated. I also hope you get a nice job and that one day you publish your own work. You are an awesome writer and I look forward to reading more of your work. Bye bye and have a nice day.
Anon chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
Now this is was just perfect! You catch all characters personality so well! And Anton, damn I just love him! More about his past with Slade! XD And all this sweet family reunion in the end it sooooo sweet and yet so sad what after all this Slade just left alone! T_T I really love this fic, it so perfect, so full of action, all characters work perfectly together! I especially love this whole Damian vs Slade things, that was so fierce! I thought what Dami would suspect Slade about everything, but I thought he would like him a lot more then Grayson. Anyway, I'm really inlove with all of your works and wish best pf luck to you with all your projects! You are amazing writer and I just adore your style! *_*
E. V. Roslyn chapter 25 . 10/1/2014
That was a very beautifully written ending. I both love and hate those kinds of endings that just tugs my heart. I found this sequel to be exciting, dark, humorous, and sentimental. Anton is my favorite character, because of his Harry Potter jokes. Dick was pretty funny, too. I liked that.
Eastern Sky is a great way to see how characters like Slade, Dick, and Jared had changed after ten years. I am a huge fan of your work, and I can't stop geeking out about your fics. I can hardly wait for the update on "Legacy", and I look forward to reading the conclusion. I'm thinking about making some fan art for Eastern Sky. I'll keep you updated on that if I can.
Overall, GREAT JOB!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/8/2014
I loved this fanfic it is so cool I loved the way have you have written this story I am a bit sad it ended but it was well written I enjoyed immensely Damian is one of the characters I'm fond of.
Mockingbirdflies chapter 25 . 1/26/2014
Really enjoyed this :) It was a great sequel. I'll always love Northern Star, but this was absolutely worth reading. FLABULOUSSSSS! I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first, but it absolutely lived up to my expectations. I love Damian Wayne so much! Plus you did a fantastic job on all the complicated relationships in the continuity. And let's not forget, Anton. Just Anton. He's brilliant.
So again, job well done :)
nightwing147 chapter 25 . 12/26/2013
I absolutely loved this fanfic! It was what inspired me to write my own. Thanks so much and I hope you writing career is a success because you deserve it! Also you stuck true to the characters personalities and the plot was action packed and intense, and also original. When times were tough I always re-read your fanfic which always brightened my day, so thanks! :)
Cori chapter 25 . 10/31/2013
I loved loved loved this! I felt you really stayed true to the characters, especially when it came to the inner dialogue. I have mad love for Damian and Dick, but the way you paralleled their stories to show how similar they really are was fantastic.
Damian's growth was done incredibly well, I especially loved his quip when Dick came back for him. I also loved the splash of Teen Titans you had in here, even though they weren't in here a lot, their presence was known and explained on why the originals were so close as a team, which I feel can never be reciprocated again in the comic/cartoon world. I love Starfire and people hate on me when I say that I loved her and DIck better than Babs, but again even though they weren't together in many scenes, I really felt the love between them. Especially this last scene with Mar'i and Damian, it really hit me in the feels lol. Even though Starfire is this fierce alien princess, she is so compassionate so I loved her entrance in Jump City, especially by Tim's point of view.
Stephanie Brown, now I admit I'm not too familiar, but you made me love her she was hilarious and a contrast to Jason even though they both have gone through similar experiences, but their last scene together was great.
Grayson chapter 25 . 9/6/2013
This fic was absolutely phenominal. You captures your audience, and your characters perfectly, you had me glued! You are supremely talented and I cannot thank you enough for the joy you have brought me with this fic. Very very well done!
DrinkerOfTheWind chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Heh. Damian just thought you should be shot. Nice. I loved that little bit about them being the worse team ever conceived. Also, Damian just got 100 brownie points for feeling bad about the girl dying. I have to say I now adore him. Beforehand I was just flat annoyed with his behavior. Now I want to hug him too. Love the story!
Me chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
I BLAME YOU FOR THIS! Thanks to you, my new OTP is Slade/Clash of the Planets :P
Kaizer-Kid chapter 18 . 4/26/2013
Wow you must hate the bat-universe, to bash Talia lol her forcing or abusing Dick or Damien? Go read Deluge of the Wasteland, and pls do us all a favour and kill this fic its not worth the effort...
yelrac chapter 25 . 3/25/2013
It left me speechless :)
KK chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Well if you count adoption, of course it's full of Superhero babies. Cause then technically it's about a Superhero baby. (Well actually if you think about it than Dick is the SuperheroeS' baby. Since the Leauge and all the other older heroes practically adopted him).