Reviews for Digimon Xros Wars: The Legend of The Blue Blur
New Universe Returns chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
I do like this. Please do continue this.

I was thinking that once acquired all the Chaos Emeralds, Sonic won't just go back to his world, yet. Instead, he accidentally brought the Angel Island, and the other Zones from his world to Digimon World. Sonic's friends and his allies will also be brought there, including his arch-enemy Dr. Eggman and the rest of his robots/Badniks. I'd hope to see Metal Sonic soon, and I'd hope to see the Digimons and the Fusion Fighters/Xros Heart United Army facing off Dr. Eggman, Metal Sonic and the Badniks.

I was hoping to see Sonic using the hyper transformation in the future, known as Hyper Sonic. Hyper Sonic was first and only seen in Sonic 3 & Knuckles and was never to be seen again in its future installments. I don't know why SEGA didn't show it or mention this again, unless they say that Hyper Sonic is too powerful, then THAT IS A VERY LAME EXCUSE!

Anyway, good luck.
CadentClock39 chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Dude you gotta finish this story
Guest chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
This is awesome! Get Nene into this story!
Jessica D chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
make more please :D
agumon14 chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
Great! Love what you did with shoutmon. Keep up the good work! :)
Olra chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
This is an interesting story, and I have just read all of it. Hope there's more.

However, having Shoutmon just digivolving into OmegaShoutmon is kind of redundant. Have him Xros instead of just Chou Shinka
Kingdom Infinity chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
Olegmon appears, keep it up!
Kingdom Infinity chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
This is so cool, Dorbickmon saved the day. :D
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Do ya think Petaldramon would have exploded after he finished rampaging if he had been allowed to go wild? XD
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Cute!
Sorry! Fan girl moment.
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Yes! Super Sonic!
So he had all the chaos emeralds? I am a bit confused...
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Sonic, Don't get killed! XD
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Exciting!
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I'm really enjoying this. Thrilling! Nice job!
Kingdom Infinity chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
So cool, I'm glad Petaldramon is alright. Keep it up!