Reviews for Lives Entwined
jayjaybee chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
oh, Mr Jackson here is wonderful - it's actually put a tear in my eye. thank you.
Nankai no kyoufu chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
The Ss and As go to Wild Cat Island and get tanked :) - it had to happen!
Jen4850 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Nice
constantlearner chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Thank you for this. I hadn't realised quite how much Nancy and John went off on their own int Great Northern? until you pointed it out. I'm certinaly looking forward to the next update
tic tac toe 03 chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
So well written and exactly how I imagine them when they are older! Can't wait for more!
Tacx
Giraffes4Ever chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Love this story! (I think I may have written that before...) Keep writing it. I want to know who wins the race.

You've got Nancy's character just right, with her comments about how going back to camp would result in peeling potatoes!

Keep Writing,

G4E
Giraffes4Ever chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Really enjoyed this. What were all the references to John and Nancy? Do we get a shot of their day together at some point, to explain this, or are you leaving it to our imaginations.

I enjoyed hearing about the Jacksons POV. Why did J and N have nothing to say when he praised swallow? And why was Nancy lecturing John on Alchohol?

Sorry about all the questions, I really enjoyed reading this chapter, and can't wait for your next update.
Giraffes4Ever chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This is really good. Are you continuing it? Will you tell us about the rest of this holiday? I can't wait to hear the rest of the story, if you're willing to tell it...