Reviews for Never The Same
ButterballPorkbun chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
honestly I liked the older version of the story with Rein and Aiden in it this one truth be told I'm not really sure about.
alistarsmusic chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
What was she expecting? And why was it not what she was expecting? Did Damien throw a surprise ball for Rein or something along those lines? I wonder what Luke's plan is? And I am definitely on team Damien. He's so kind and he's protective of Rein. I can't wait to read more.
2.7.1.4 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Please update! You have a really great start!
alistarsmusic chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Well I am so glad I checked my email and saw you updated again. :D This chapter was great! Your so detailed...and I'm jealous about that. :] Now I'm wondering if that was Luke? And it's nice to know some backgroud info about Rein. And how she met Damien. I find myself being a fan of Damien already. :)
alistarsmusic chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Good Luck! _ But you did an amazing job on the prologue. Now I'm wondering what happened in the beginning before Damien and Luke were fighting each other for her? Or how she even met them both...I can't wait to read more!
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I think you are doing a wonderful job with this so far and I wish you'll update soon!