Reviews for A Little Competition
Please write more. I thought it was good and I want to find out what happened in the guild when Lucy walked in.
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 5/15
That was a great story, funny in places, sweet, I particularly enjoyed Erza forcing Natsu and Gray to take part just to see if Lucy can drink. One thing though, wasn't Lucy ahead of Natsu in the drinks count? Natsu left before catching up, doesn't that mean that Lucy automatically won?
blazingpyro606 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I'm a little lost of wat happened at the end...I wanna know wat actually happened in the guild wen lucy walked in naked
WTF chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Did full buster seriously just shove a tampon up his nose?!
crwatters chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Why did it have to be a TAMPON?! ... oh well... I llllliiiiike your story tons! It made me laugh sooooooooooooo hard! Sequel, please? (Imagine me making a face like Happy does when he's begging) Prettttttty please?
S.Fullbuster chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Very funny and realistic. I think Lucy would go as far as to dare that, and I think Gray really would lose first. The funniest part was when Gray was explaining to Natsu what boobs were. It was so funny, I was dying of laughter! Please consider making another story like that because A Little Competition really grabbed my attention. On a scale of 1-10, I give it an 11. :)
JawlessMonster chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Ok, THE BEST drunken story I've read. It was fluffy and funny and I need more thing I will not forget: flame nugget. Thank you for that xD
NessaTheSinner chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Favorite part was when Gray stuck a tampon up his nose D
AnimeOwl chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
That was good.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Awesome! But I though Lucy won, didn't she drink the most?
troublemakerzzzzzzzz chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
whoa sooooooooooooooo confusing
serendipitylong chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Aww Natsu!
1fairytaillover chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
sequelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllll
LinkLover123 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wait what happened?! Why did Lucy go back out and ask natsu to kiss her?

I love the story though. So cute and sensual
IcyKeys-Love chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Gray shoved a tampon in his nose?! Ha ha! That's freakin' hilarious!