Reviews for Jinchuuriki at Mahora
Namizune chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Hang on, wasn't that bit about Negi performing on stage following a bald comedian referring to Dara O'Briain? I'm pretty sure he did a standup routine where he told a similar story, if not completely identical.
SlyFox9 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Please update
rubytiger chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
i would love to see this story continued or revised. i have never seen a negima crossover like this before. and love the part where naruto is only paired with one person(hope it is eva) and negi gets a harem, because then the story can go somewhat like the manga, and then naruto gets a role that only interfere when Necessary.
polarpwnage chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
Naruto is just a pansy, so what if you outlive everyone, just keep forming new bonds
An Enderman chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
Fuck yes! Red vs Blue quote! You my awesome author, have just made my day! OMJ!
MajesticAuraKingdom-BlackLotus chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
update
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Continuing?
BBRAE623 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Deprived by Crimson Lord
Legion4311 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
this is awesome
wiltheavatar chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
LOL, the training is ripoff of Deprived...not that its bad of course, although the circumstances in deprived was much more matching, well it was canon for that particular fic...anyone instersted its Deprived by Crimsonlord, its abandoned I think, last update is last year april, a harry potter fanfic, really good if i must add
Andre Vortex chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
Yup, TV tropes definitely ruins my life.
-Andre 'Vortex' Prower
Soulbow109 chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Wait the girl with pink hair and horns was Lucy from elfen lied right? Knew she sounded familiar. If I am right any chance that you will show a bit about her being with Naruto?
Soulbow109 chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Love the story so far. Nice idea on making Naruto Negi's father figure. A bit sad on the whole Naruto getting only one girl since Negima is a harem manga with so many girls it just seems weird that he doesn't get more. Also got to ask who is the girl with pink hairs and horns that Naruto mentioned he also adopted? Hope you update soon.
Tama Saga chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
"This sort of behaviour is prohibited." Negi hissed, his eyes becoming near slits like his father. From over his shoulder darkness appeared and the howl of the wind echoed, appearing from the darkness an image began presenting itself to everyone. A twisted demonic face appeared over his shoulder, blood freely pouring from its eyes and its tongue moved like a dagger.

- Missing the woodblocks, but maybe that would be overkill.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
it was a good choice to start going through my favorites.. i had already forgotten about this slice of awesomeness.