Reviews for Cold Blooded
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
so sad
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Why must you torture us so? I love it!
cloud 9123 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I know your probably not going to since you wrote this a year ago, but you could really turn this into novella or even a novel length story if you wanted to it's that good and really left me wanting more.
RememberTheMuse chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Aaaaaah, this needs another chapter! I want to see what Artemis is doing after she disappeared and left Dick. What happens to them in the future, does she see him again? If so, is it because he saves her in risk of his own life, on his deathbed? so many questions, no answers to satisfy them
A2ID chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh, plz do a second chapter when they get together!
Yuka Muntou chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
It;s truly beautiful, but I want to read more. I can;t bare to keep going though. Even if it;s not meant to have more can there possible be another chapter?
Zed chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This is definitely my kind of story! Love the angst. The way you tell the story is absolutely enthralling. Any chance there could be a two-shot/sequel? *hinthint*
sheldon2.0 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Love this now pleese pm ese update. And I always thought that a Richard grayson completely dedicated to justice would be unstopible scatter and dangerous
woowoo13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Great story u should write more
A chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Please please please write more. I want to know why she left and if she'll ever meet up with Dick. Your writing skills are also very good. Update soon!
Wolfram003 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This really sparks my interest. I would like to know why Artemis left Dick, especially given the circumstances. I hope you intend to continue this. It is very well-written. Keep up the good work!
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
interesting...honestly im not sure i really like it