Reviews for Attached
Christy3247 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
that was a good story
sapphiretwin369 chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
I really liked this! You did a great job with Mako's thoughts and keeping them both in character. Of course I loved the last chapter!
MuchTooOld chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Oh my shipper heart. I loved this so much. It was adorable. :)
NorthernLights25 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
I liked this
Silent-Believer2995 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh. My. Goodness. This. Is. Amazing.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Cute. I wasn't as certain of the characterisation on this one. I still enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
I really liked this thanks for sharing (;
Chibivamp94 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Oh the hopes of something like this truely happens in the series.

Amazing writing, loved reading it. I also like how you revealed everything. Especially Korra revealing her feelings, quiet subtle but we knew what she ment.
EllaMinnoP chapter 3 . 4/30/2012

I loved this! it made me verry happy to find a short well writen Legends of korra fic with Mako and Korra (esppecialy after the last episode!) And what do you mean, "don't like this last one too much. Something about it just seems off." are you crazey?

The ending was great! and I would love some kind of not-so-graphic follow up. :)

Your a great writer! Keep it up adn I love that I didnt have to wait for ever for the up dates!

P.S. The part about Makos dreams made me giggle too!
Sara60691 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Yeah, compared to the previous two chapters, i think this could've been better, but it's still good. Sorry to say that i don't like sad endings, but at least they kissed! so that made me happy. lol, i'm glad you got this last part out the day i asked for it, good timing, lol. Anyway, i'm looking forward to more stories from you!
Sara60691 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
OH wow. ok, so where's this other part? it's been two days, lol. anyway, i really do hope you update this soon (like today) because i'm really liking this story. i always love things from the guys' POV. More please!
waterdemon148 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Please update soon the story was just getting good and I won't be able to sleep if you don't update soon and then I won't do good in school and it would be all your falt ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :)
Kamui-Lyn chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
aaaahhh! I love this fic! Short, but it gets the point and emotions across. I know what you mean about the show taking over your life. I feel better knowing that i'm not the only one whose DYING waiting for the new episodes. Not only that, but I just started watching the first 3 episodes the other day and Im already a huge MaKorra fan.

Usually, I get into a show either when its finished or when its almost finished so I can watch several at a time. Can't do that with this one! D:
ClockwiseDoom chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Ah! This is amazing! /AMAZING/! I can see this being what leads up to that beautiful kiss. Seriously, I cannot wait for the final chapter to this! Excellent work so far and all of my lovely Makorra feels! ;A;
QuirkyQuills chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
you want a suggestion? i have a suggestion for you. WRITE MORE MAKORRA STORIES. 8D