Reviews for The Bellagio Peregrination
RayvnAshes2 chapter 11 . 1/22
Siebert must be so confused. I'm sure he never envisioned THIS when he coerced Sheldon into attending the convention.
But apparently Leonard did expect it? He has quite the imagination...oh well, better something like this than daydreaming of having babies with a woman he just met.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 10 . 1/22
*snickers*
Of course that's how he would give it to her. Of course. Though he also shouldn't have burned the money because it's illegal.
Somehow I'm guessing Penny's going to make sure Raj gets to go to Sea World.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 9 . 1/22
My dad wants to live in Texas. Mostly because of the local food he sees on the rare occasion he watches the show Drivers, Dine-Ins, and Dives.
Either way, still liking Greg. He's not kidding, he is loyal.
Okay, so it was pretty obvious what Amy did, but why did he come out and say it when he'd made such a big deal out of keeping that part a secret beforehand?
On another note, it's about time!
Love how honest he was about why he didn't want to kiss her. Because it would effect him too much.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 8 . 1/22
Beginning to like Greg. He's really just a giant teddy bear, isn't he?
A Penny cosplay, huh? Interesting idea.
She doesn't have to go to Comic Con multiple times to go in multiple cosplays. Just go in a different costume each day. Still, saying that gave her the opportunity to prove that she intends to keep her promise that she won't leave.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 7 . 1/22
Penny would make an awesome Buffy. I wonder what her X-Men alias would be, though. I only know of Storm, Phoenix, Rogue, and Shadow Cat (sad, I know), unless you include the villains.
If card-counting isn't illegal in Nevada, what the heck is their problem?
I love how, after everything, the guy asks if she plays Age of Conan. Really, she's gearing up to kick their asses, and that's what he pays attention to?
RayvnAshes2 chapter 6 . 1/22
*wheezes*
Oh...oh my god...I'm trying SO hard not to laugh out loud because my dad's asleep...
I caught the X-Men reference with the 'Code Gambit,' but I didn't expect THAT.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 5 . 1/22
Oh thank god. I was getting worried when Ben went up to her. Go Penny for kicking that bastard to the curb!
Ooh, what's Sheldon going to do now, and how is he planning to get Penny to accept the money I'm sure he's about to win? Obviously I'll find out soon, I'm just thinking 'out loud.'
And so the ever-elusive whimsical duck makes an appearance. :)
RayvnAshes2 chapter 4 . 1/22
'I don't know what you mean.'
'That's because you have no access to my internal monologue.'
That...is such a perfect way of putting it...
The practicality rant was amazing, too. I never would have guessed Sheldon saw things that way. Then again, he is a beautiful mind. ;)
Penny has more stardust than normal people...oh god...so cheesy, and most would think that's just lip service, but when Sheldon says it...
RayvnAshes2 chapter 3 . 1/22
And her mom yet again shows herself to be an uppity, condescending bitch. And implying that about Penny? I really want to slap her in the face.
Aw, poor Sheldon. Finally realizing how people might take his words.
...Did he really just admit that he might be a 'blithering idiot' compared to Penny with the emotional intelligence thing? That's really kind of adorable. Penny and Meemaw are right.
And oh my god, Sheldon getting indignant on someone's behalf because he realized that Penny would also been seen and treated as such?
He might not be as emotionally inept as he thought...
(I'm going back and forth, writing parts of this review as I read it, so sorry if it's a bit disjointed.)
RayvnAshes2 chapter 2 . 1/22
*whistles*
Very good room at an amazing hotel, room service, tons of gift cards and credit at the casino, spa and massage package...all completely paid for? Wow. Though I think if they'd go that far they'd pay for a flight out to Vegas in the first place, but I get why you didn't go that route. Then there'd be no need for a mini-road trip.
Loved the lady who totally didn't mind Penny randomly hugging her, by the way. I wish everyone was that chill and understanding.
And more of supportive and teasing Leonard. I REALLY like that.
But god, poor Penny. She really did need this vacation...and geez, can her mother be any more of a condescending bitch?
RayvnAshes2 chapter 1 . 1/22
*bursts into giggles*
This...this is amazing. The 'Mortal Conundrum' game part is hilarious, especially her last question, and it's a refreshing change for Leonard not to be possessive and jealous like practically every other BBT story on here I see. Supportive Leonard is awesome here. :D
Camille JA chapter 11 . 1/4
This story was a fantastic experience. You've got the best kiss scene between Sheldon and Penny that has been written. I enjoyed reading so much. Thank you for spending time to make this story. I don't know what you're up to now but you've got great talent. Keep doing well.
Persephonespomegranate chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
Glorious! I loved the entire, madcap adventure! Woohoo! I'm all wound up now and ready to rock a physics rave! Seriously though, lovely emotional exploration for those two and just plain fun all around. Bravo.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
this is the most glorious and epic ending to a fanfic i've read in like four years. fantastic! you've done a fantastic job! this whole thing was so enjoyable and surreal and dreamlike!
Annamonk chapter 11 . 10/16/2015