Reviews for The Bellagio Peregrination
Brilliant!
Shalk Zailackar chapter 5 . 12/26/2016
Wow, I loved that line about a whimsical duck! :P
BakenandEggs chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
Amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
That was by far the most amazing piece of writing I have ever had the pleasure to read. I'm not lying when I say that I have read thousands upon thousands of fanfictions and in absolutely none of them have I whole-heartedly enjoyed the entire story. I'm not even positive, at this point, that I will be able to truly enjoy any other story because I will perhaps always compare it to this one.
Ryszarius chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
Ah man this was a interesting and funny little read through, I quite enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it.
Pyre13 chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
I absolutely LOVED this! It was so good I stayed up till 7am to finish it!
Absolutely love your characterisation of everyone and Greg the muscle at the Wynn was just delightful!
I love it when the boys get their due karma!
mes1066 chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
Please, please, sequel please! This was marvelous!
crisis chapter 11 . 8/8/2016
that last line got me hysterically laughing. I love it you should do a sequel ;)
Wings of Dawn chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
OH jeez, I'm re-reading this story as I revisit a lot of stories on my favorites list - and I am absolutely remembering why I favorited this one. It's wonderful. Sheldon and Penny's dynamics are wonderful from the get-go, and it has what is probably my favorite depiction of Leonard I've seen in a Shenny piece. Looking forward to re-experiencing the next ten chapters.
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 11 . 6/17/2016
This was truely hilarious! The plot was sweet, the writing compelling and the story well thought out. It was a pleasure.
linda chapter 11 . 5/15/2016
Loveably Awesome! I have read several Sheldon/Penny Fics. But this was the bestest! Plus, I really cracked up at Leonard's reaction, so droll. Love it! Good work. t/c linda
yeratimelord-katniss chapter 11 . 4/29/2016
This is arguably the best Shenny fic I have read and I have read many Shenny fics :)
You're amazing
Katie Moon chapter 11 . 3/2/2016
This was highly entertaining and adorable. Please let there be a sequel.
Kahli Hime chapter 11 . 2/26/2016
Nice
RayvnAshes2 chapter 11 . 1/22/2016
Siebert must be so confused. I'm sure he never envisioned THIS when he coerced Sheldon into attending the convention.
But apparently Leonard did expect it? He has quite the imagination...oh well, better something like this than daydreaming of having babies with a woman he just met.