Reviews for The Bellagio Peregrination
this is the most glorious and epic ending to a fanfic i've read in like four years. fantastic! you've done a fantastic job! this whole thing was so enjoyable and surreal and dreamlike!
Annamonk chapter 11 . 10/16
I love this story.
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 11 . 9/18
you inspired me. drat. now i wont be able to fall asleep
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 9 . 9/18
Jadedangel24 chapter 11 . 9/13
Love, love, love this story! Best Big Bang Theory story I've read!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 8/18
The feels less like how Sheldon would actually talk and well, more like how someone who has only seen a few episodes thinks he will talk. And frankly, Penny's constant interrupting and/or arguing isn't cute banter. It's just annoying. And really, would Sheldon not think of something so obvious? That's iffy.

Interesting idea, but its execution is not for me.
Dontblink chapter 11 . 8/10
This is now one of my favorite stories! Really, really, REALLY good job! Lol. The humor and romance was so well done. You have won me over for Penny/Sheldon pairing.
Dontblink chapter 8 . 8/10
Lol, i love the movie references, especially Howard's "it's a trap"
Jaycie Victory chapter 11 . 7/27
Jaycie Victory chapter 10 . 7/27
This chapter sealed it for me. This is going under my favourites. Just beautiful.
Jaycie Victory chapter 9 . 7/27
I LOVE how you broke down Sheldon's attachment to Penny in this one. How she helps him make sense of the world. It's something the show has mostly moved away from (greatly to its detriment) but there are still flashes of it, and the wonderful scene you've written here paints a gorgeous picture of how and why they would work if they got together.
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 7/26
Oh, this is gorgeous...
Cynfulme chapter 11 . 6/27
I just ADORE this story! Bravo! No one comes off as a total ass, Sheldon is still Sheldon, and Penny gets money, self-confidence and the sex-god genius!
Lol I love the ending! Awesome. :-)
Hopefully they can behave better.