Reviews for The Bellagio Peregrination
Weighty Ghost chapter 11 . 9/13
This is officially the best and cutest thing I have ever read and has ruined me for all future relationships oh my lord
YupSureDid chapter 11 . 9/9
This. Was. Fantastic.

What a fun ride.
Chippers chapter 11 . 8/30
You've got such great characterization. The characters felt so believable. It did get rather improbable in the end, but the story on the whole was quite enjoyable. And I loved the part where Sheldon passionately kissed her because that's what the hero does.
Chippers chapter 9 . 8/30
I loved Penny's crying smiling conclusion. That whole scene was great.
Chippers chapter 1 . 8/30
Love the Moral Conundrum game. I'd love to read a story of them playing a prolonged version of the game with multiple scenarios. The dialogue was fun.

Also liked Penny's explanation of why the album reminded her of Sheldon. I think he was kind of impressed by her understanding too.
usagifriend chapter 11 . 8/31
sequel sequel sequel
randomgerman chapter 10 . 8/28
You should consider a sequel showing what Penny dies with her future and how she builds up her business and relationship
randomgerman chapter 11 . 8/28
Thanks for sharing this great story. The last chapter was undoubtedly my favorite, very funny and full of energy.
stellacoronatum chapter 11 . 8/23
this story is simply amazing. i loved it !
Whirlwind421 chapter 11 . 6/25
Awesome! I love it! :D :D :D
Dts17 chapter 7 . 6/20
I just have a question about this chapter, what's the problem with Sheldon counting cards? What does that even mean?
Elle chapter 11 . 5/29
I love this story :)
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 11 . 5/25
This is a thoroughly awesome story that I've loved reading.
Maya chapter 11 . 5/8
Remains one of my favourite fics.
That was the most awesome thing I've ever read!