Reviews for Crimzon slayer
alpha90 chapter 29 . 5/20
ayano is a fucking hypocrite. she interfered kazuma had problems involving lapis/tsui ling, but now she doesn't want kazuma to help with her problems. shitty self centered bitch...
Hi,
It's been so long since your last update, i really hope you'll finish this story, it's my favourite so far.
Hello,

Hope you are fine, i love your story, it has an interesting plot and you portray very good the characters. I hope you'll continue writing and delight us soon with a new chapter.
21 chapter 42 . 4/24
bloody hell update will u
we're dying here to read the chapter
Hope you are fine, this story is very good, i really look forward to another chapter.
21 chapter 42 . 2/14
update update update soon please
roselinesaha chapter 42 . 1/13
Do you ever intend to update?
dianayanez13 chapter 42 . 12/5/2016
Hello I just wanted to let you know that I love your story since the second I started to read it I could not get enough of it you have been doing such a great job with it and I absolutely love it can't wait for chapters
Guest chapter 42 . 10/15/2016
Hi, hope you are fine, looking forward the next update.
AprilStar2169 chapter 42 . 8/12/2016
Please update soon I really want to know what happens next! ;)
Guest chapter 42 . 7/10/2016
It's a fantastic story! The plot is very interesting and you write beautifully the characters. You are a very talented writer. I look forward to the next update.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/7/2016
I love this story! Always have, ever since I first started reading it about, I don't want to say a year, eleven months ago. I hope you finish it, it's very interesting. This would be the awesome...sequel¿? Anywho, keep up the good work! This book is truly amazing! About the third person thing, I honestly don't think it matters. With a book as good as this one point of view shouldn't even matter, what should be important is if we get to see the awesome ending. Thank you for writing this. - JD
Carcar chapter 42 . 6/22/2016
This story is fabulous. You are a wonderful storyteller. I’m really looking forward to the next chapter (which I hope heats up their romance a bit).
Rito Dey chapter 42 . 5/30/2016
You need to update soon or you can never finish the the way love the chapter.
Rito Dey chapter 3 . 5/30/2016
God I always wanted a story like this one. Keep up the good work.