Reviews for Child of Light and Child of Darkness
Phantom Dark-Knight chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
PLEAS UPDATE THIS STORY!DX AND I LOVE IT THAT THE SISTER ONLY WANT HER BROTHER ALL TO HERSELF PART!
Desturion chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wow!Very original idea of Naruto's heritage.I am waiting for an update
Sabaku Ookami chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
To be perfectly honest... how is this a challenge? All you did was write a prologue and in essence any who would take this will be confused as hell on how to write it out, know what rules and such you'd have and a number of other things.

I'd consider taking challenge... but it's like trying to search for something in darkness, I wouldn't know where the hell to start.
ddcj1990 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Sweet good start I like it
Gin of the wicked smile chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
this looks really promising! i wish i could take this but i'm to busy with my other stories at the moment. but i will promote this challenge. please let me know if anyone takes this challenge
Lennox-Dive chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I'm sorry but (and this is no offense to you) but this is the most "out there" idea I've ever heard - but then again I tend to avoid "Mary Sue" fanfics of any sort.

Still..

Obviously Naruto got the Sharingan because he was the child born of the substitute egg that Sasuke's mother gave Kushina, but...

The entire story is completely unplausible even if someone was to take it up.

1. Women have hundreds of eggs stored inside of them. I don't see how they'd all miraculously disappear and there'd only be "one" left for Kushina to get pregnant with. The twin theory could've been done without Sasuke's mother being involved: Tsunade could've just withdrawn an extra egg from Kushina's ovaries and inserted semen from Minato into it.

2. While I stated above how Naruto would've inherited the Sharingan naturally (if he -had- been the result of the Uchiha's egg being enseminated by Minato), the only way Naruto would -ever- get the Sharingan realistically would be if he took one of Sasuke's eyes or Tobi's single Sharingan. Or in some far-fetched fanfic, Kakashi even.

3. _ Mary Sue aside... It blew my mind how you were decorating her as this amazing "super ninja" at which "the sun emnates from her and brightens everyone around her!" That's kind of silly and childish, don't you think? But then again this is a Mary Sue fic so maybe I shouldn't be so critical.

Either way, there are so many things wrong with this idea just based on -logic- and -common sense- that... I don't see it being that successful. I just came ack from a few years hiatus of Fanfiction and decided to try again - like literally a week ago - and figured it'd be fun trying out someone's challenge but...

This is just... Seriously out there.

Good luck though.