Reviews for More Than Just a Broken Arm
Frisk15 chapter 40 . 4/16
Well written, great plot, and tension all the way through. Loved reading it!
Skimball4 chapter 7 . 4/7
So sad.
studio62 chapter 40 . 1/2
:D Lovely! Way to slug through all the way to the end. I'm so glad you finished! I must confess that I waited until it was complete to start reading, but it was definitely worth the wait. I really liked the harsh reality that you portrayed: the depression, the therapy, the struggle. I gobbled up every chapter so fast that I didn't even notice that I read over 132,000 words. What an accomplishment! Thank you for a well-done story :)
Kelana66 chapter 40 . 1/1
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story.
I loved it very much and I'm glad you did finish it :)
beetledriver7 chapter 40 . 12/30/2014
What a wonderful epilogue to a great journey. I know it has been a labor of love (I hope, anyway!) and a lot of hard work to write this story. Thanks for sticking with it, as it turned out great.
Sunny70 chapter 40 . 12/30/2014
Thank you so much for this final chapter - a long journey comes to an end and I think this epilogue does the story justice. I am glad there is a happy end. Although Steve is out of the Navy and dependent on medication for the rest of his life, he can enjoy a relatively normal life again and is back at what he loves with who he loves.
I loved how you portrayed Steve's struggle, his desperation and willpower. It never seemed forced and though you said you had planned on a much shorter story, all those long -and great!- chapters served the purpose well. A life changing injury cannot be handled in quick posts, I believe.
As I told you from personal experience, I think you handled the whole PTE situation very well. Yes, the injections are still a dream to come true, but everything else was spot on!

Thank you for all the time and efforts you put into this story- well appreciated!
FicreaderT chapter 40 . 12/29/2014
A great way to wrap up your story - very nicely done!
Kilema chapter 40 . 12/29/2014
Thank you very much for writing and sharing this fantastic you for finishing it.
dearreader chapter 40 . 12/28/2014
Congratulations on finishing your story. I thought you did a really good job of portraying the frustrations and complications Steve's illness caused in his life. And thank you for a "happy" ending. It was logical and true to the plot, and a pleasure to read. I hope you continue writing in this venue or another one.
jodiesto chapter 40 . 12/28/2014
Loved it
allison chapter 40 . 12/28/2014
oh wow, i have totally enjoyed your story throughout, thankyou for the final chapter i hope to read more stories from you.
maggiemcgarrett chapter 40 . 12/28/2014
Great story thanks for sharing really enjoyed .
Craftygirl11 chapter 39 . 10/13/2014
Update soon. I really liked this chapter. I am happy that Steve got to try the medication and it's working for the most part.
St chapter 39 . 10/12/2014
Thank you for continuing this story! Always enjoy reading about Steve and Catherine! Looking forward to the epilogue.
Allison chapter 39 . 10/12/2014
So happy your back with this story, great chapter loved every bit of it you write it so well can't wait to read the epilog, please try soon