Reviews for More Than Just a Broken Arm
studio62 chapter 40 . 1/2
:D Lovely! Way to slug through all the way to the end. I'm so glad you finished! I must confess that I waited until it was complete to start reading, but it was definitely worth the wait. I really liked the harsh reality that you portrayed: the depression, the therapy, the struggle. I gobbled up every chapter so fast that I didn't even notice that I read over 132,000 words. What an accomplishment! Thank you for a well-done story :)
Kelana66 chapter 40 . 1/1
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story.
I loved it very much and I'm glad you did finish it :)
beetledriver7 chapter 40 . 12/30/2014
What a wonderful epilogue to a great journey. I know it has been a labor of love (I hope, anyway!) and a lot of hard work to write this story. Thanks for sticking with it, as it turned out great.
Sunny70 chapter 40 . 12/30/2014
Thank you so much for this final chapter - a long journey comes to an end and I think this epilogue does the story justice. I am glad there is a happy end. Although Steve is out of the Navy and dependent on medication for the rest of his life, he can enjoy a relatively normal life again and is back at what he loves with who he loves.
I loved how you portrayed Steve's struggle, his desperation and willpower. It never seemed forced and though you said you had planned on a much shorter story, all those long -and great!- chapters served the purpose well. A life changing injury cannot be handled in quick posts, I believe.
As I told you from personal experience, I think you handled the whole PTE situation very well. Yes, the injections are still a dream to come true, but everything else was spot on!

Thank you for all the time and efforts you put into this story- well appreciated!
FicreaderT chapter 40 . 12/29/2014
A great way to wrap up your story - very nicely done!
Kilema chapter 40 . 12/29/2014
Thank you very much for writing and sharing this fantastic you for finishing it.
dearreader chapter 40 . 12/28/2014
Congratulations on finishing your story. I thought you did a really good job of portraying the frustrations and complications Steve's illness caused in his life. And thank you for a "happy" ending. It was logical and true to the plot, and a pleasure to read. I hope you continue writing in this venue or another one.
jodiesto chapter 40 . 12/28/2014
Loved it
allison chapter 40 . 12/28/2014
oh wow, i have totally enjoyed your story throughout, thankyou for the final chapter i hope to read more stories from you.
maggiemcgarrett chapter 40 . 12/28/2014
Great story thanks for sharing really enjoyed .
Craftygirl11 chapter 39 . 10/13/2014
Update soon. I really liked this chapter. I am happy that Steve got to try the medication and it's working for the most part.
St chapter 39 . 10/12/2014
Thank you for continuing this story! Always enjoy reading about Steve and Catherine! Looking forward to the epilogue.
Allison chapter 39 . 10/12/2014
So happy your back with this story, great chapter loved every bit of it you write it so well can't wait to read the epilog, please try soon
elaynmarie chapter 39 . 10/12/2014
I'm glad things are finally working out for Steve. It has certainly been a long time coming. :)
Enjoyed the story very much and am looking forward to the epilogue.
sue2556 chapter 39 . 10/12/2014
First, I really liked this chapter & the hope it left at the end. Thank you for perservering to finish this story. It is really irksome from a reader's point of view to get involved with a story & then for it to just drift away. I know life interferes, which only makes me admire you more for finishing this.

Sue