Reviews for Don't Shoot the Messenger
Lillian Sears chapter 1 . 1/24
LOVED it. I love when "enemies" who actually care for one another have a moment, and I can actually see this happening.
cary chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Your writing is not atrocious. It is very good. Nice job. I like seeing Donovan in a more positive light.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Burn you at the stake? Now, why would I do that? I thought this was a great plot idea. :) Though I am slightly cnofused on the last line. Why is Donovan wishing Sherlock "good luck"?

Anyway, I enjoyed this:)
Tigrette-of-Fire chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Atrocious writing? What atrocious writing? I didn't see any. I LOVED this fic. You captured them so well! Keep up the good work
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Love it!
Just another time-lord chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Write more, please?
Ethelinda's Window chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I agree with the other reviewers- I like this pairing, but it's so lovely to have some subtlety in this genre in general. Nice writing; simple, effective, made me smile.
Historianic chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
YAY! Another Sherlock/Sally story. I'm currently looking for fics with that are centre around the two of them, but they are admittedly few and far between. So its always a treat to find one! Thanks for posting this :) Made for a nice moment between Sherlock and Sally. Well written too.
Prothoe chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I'm always glad when I discover a Sherlock/Sally - story. And I really liked this one! Interesting idea and well written.

Nothing too exaggerated - just straight to the point and in character. And a perfect ending!