Reviews for On the Edge of the Cosmos
cosmic-s-h-o-o-t-i-n-g-stars chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
This is so great! Though cliffhangers are a bummer! Was her conversation with Queen Serenity perhaps? Please update soon darling! and pet names/titles of affection are the best!
little princess of mercury chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
This is a really well written story so far and i can't wait to see where you go with it. Quick question when will the girls be making an appearance?
Bin82501 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
I know lol! It is distressing that implication is that Usagi will be lost but I'm curious to see how you treat it when you decide to explore the transformation/evolution. I love your Usagi btw. She is spunky and most importantly not the flaky naive character that we often see/read. This is definitely getting good
KHLostEmpress chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Great chapter. I loved how she immediately went all Serenity when she woke up. I can't wait for the rest of everyone to show up!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Keep it coming.
cosmic-s-h-o-o-t-i-n-g-stars chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Loving you just as much! and thanks! :)

Please continue to update this incredible story darling!
Wyra chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
I must admit that I'm a sailormoon manga junkie XD I read it god knows how many times when I first got it and now that the reprint is being released,my love for the series flared right back up with it. I've read it about a dozen times in the past month or two lmao

Can I say I love you. You're making me think about the characters in totally different ways and it's beginning to blow my mind a bit. NQS isn't just an older, more mature version of usagi but one with scars, that has experienced many of life's hardships. I often wonder whether usagi was aware that she was using cosmos power in the final battle. The way she used her power seemed to be instinctual and stemmed from her desire to save everyone and everything. A part of me doubts that she became aware of her destiny as cosmos due to that incident. But her becoming aware of her future could also bridge the gap between usagi and NQS. She understands what exactly will be weighing on her shoulders so she understands that she has to mature to deal with that burden.

I'm sorry my review isn't all that insightful this time. It's 2.30 am and I just got home. I ha to read this update before going to sleep or it would've weighed on my mind. I'm loving your work and loving the journey I'm being taken on. Thank you so much 3
Bin82501 chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Great chapter and I definitely agree with you Usa to NQS analysis. I think the whole idea of a past life is fascinating concept and something a lot of fanfict authors like yourself take the time to explore. What does that really mean? Is/Was Usagi really Usagi or is/was Usagi simply a host for Serenity? Apart from Cosmos?, NQS is the most interesting evolution of Usagi because the whole idea of Lunarian ruling the earth is fascinating esp considering Usagi and Princess Serenity's personalities? How did she even become the dictator? Why would people submit to her? Did she brainwash them? I dunno I always felt there was something darker about NQS and Crystal Tokyo? And there's Sailor Pluto who I've always felt played a sinister role in the whole thing.

I'm going to stop lol Your comments opened up a can of warms lol Great job with the characterizations once again!
KHLostEmpress chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
You know, on the other hand, Kunzite foesn't really seem like the type to tolerate nicknames. ;)

I love stories with them. I mean, it's never outright said, but I kind of got the feeling that they were kind of forced to be evil and I always felt bad for them. But shouldn't they be lookin for Mamoru and not Usagi? Just wondering.

Good story so far and I can't wait to see what you do with it!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Keep it coming.
Serandi82 chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
I like where this is going, and look forward to the next chapter. I'm curious as to the Shitennou's part in this.

Oh, and Jessica Rabbit, "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" (one of my fav movies as a kid...lol)...Gryffindor house, please... :)
cosmic-s-h-o-o-t-i-n-g-stars chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Still loving it! Please continue to update! :)
Jovian Sun chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Lol. Nice " Rabbit" pun there.

Not a bad story. Like lots of other fans I always wondered as well what happened between present day and Crystal Tokyo. (Even if reality is the 1000 yr ice age would have started 10 years ago. Lol)
Bin82501 chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
i love it! can't wait to see how this unfolds
Wyra chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Good thing I love radical then! I've always imagined that the shittenou would re-emerge somehow with the coming of crystal Tokyo. When mamoru's golden crystal was captured and sent into the galaxy cauldron, I like to think that the stones containing the souls of the shittenou were sent there with him and that because of sailor cosmos' lambda power, they underwent rebirth.

I think one thing that's never really hit me before but I'm realizing now is usagi's own lack of ambition. Everyone else around her has big dreams that they've always wished to fulfill. Usagi has always just kind of gone with the flow in general. I guess that's partly why she's so desperate to see everyone else achieve their own dreams.

Thanks for updating so quickly and I can't wait to see what happens next!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »