Reviews for On the Edge of the Cosmos
Wyra chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Good thing I love radical then! I've always imagined that the shittenou would re-emerge somehow with the coming of crystal Tokyo. When mamoru's golden crystal was captured and sent into the galaxy cauldron, I like to think that the stones containing the souls of the shittenou were sent there with him and that because of sailor cosmos' lambda power, they underwent rebirth.

I think one thing that's never really hit me before but I'm realizing now is usagi's own lack of ambition. Everyone else around her has big dreams that they've always wished to fulfill. Usagi has always just kind of gone with the flow in general. I guess that's partly why she's so desperate to see everyone else achieve their own dreams.

Thanks for updating so quickly and I can't wait to see what happens next!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Great start, please update soon.
dainlord chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
It's great so far.

Almost everything you wrote in the summary (of where everyone is) should have been in the story and not in the summary.
cosmic-s-h-o-o-t-i-n-g-stars chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I love this so far, thank you so much for a story that finally connects the dots! and the fact that it's going to stay with the story line, and so far its working greatly! all the other stories i've read with the same basic idea either had awful grammar to the point where i couldn't read it or the story line went way off, and again bothered me! so thank you! it's fantastic! please update soon!
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
great start
Wyra chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Interesting premise and exactly what I've been looking for for forever. For some reason most fics seem to focus on either the drama of silmil or first season usa/ mamo relationship. I'm so happy to see that someone is trying to bridge the gap between post stars and crystal Tokyo. There is a HUGE gap in between and it's so open to interpretation that it's almost disheartening how so few authors have attempted to take up this task. I'm excited to see where you'll take us on this journey. Can't wait for the next chapter. :D
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4