Reviews for aphasia
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I adore this little one shot, and I love 'Tip of My Tongue' by the Civil Wars :D
imperfectly-perfected chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
why did it have to finish?
this was great
T-R Phillips chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
wow you NEED to write more this is AMAZING
unholyconfessions916 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I liked it! you should write another chapter though! maybe her telling Stefan why she was pushing away/Damon's reaction to Elena admitting her feelings?
Saggie25 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Great story, so intense. Are you going to continue with it?
CavemanxWarriorPrincess chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wow :)

Really loved this.

I really wished it would have been like this on the show..

Loved the way Elena told Damon not to feel guilty.

Really, thank you for this. :)
Irina chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Really good... the buffy thing and jeremy again, just made my day ahahaahh!
shelaweena chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
:) Love it! Will you continue?
hypotheticalcoffee chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Seriously, this was perfect. My mind can't a) figure out last night's episode; and b] figure out why Damon and Elena didn't comfort each other after Alaric's "death." What was that? My mind is still overwhelmed. I feel like I wrote the most massive commentary on Tumblr about the episode last night and now I'm just trying to forget about it . . . because I'm sure you wanted to know about all of this instead of your story, which was awesome. I'll just stop now . . .

Carley-Marie : )
HealingHearts chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This scene should have been on 3x20! Although I really liked the episode, I missed a scene like this. The way you let Damon open himself up to Elena about his friendship with Alaric.. It was a heartbreaking episode, but I would have loved to have seen such a scene in it!
A Wind Has Blown the Sky Away chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I applaud you. Very well written! I loved Damon's thoughts, the way you captured Elena's conflicting feelings... brilliant.

(I loved Jeremy's 'are you serious?' Ha! - For one horrible moment I thought it was Stefan though)

Well done :)

-Belle-
tukct81 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I really liked it, and it seems ridiculous that on the show Elena wouldn't go check on Damon when Alaric was his only friend and he died. I'm not crazy with how the show is jerking us all around either, but at least she chooses in two episodes. I loved how Elena couldn't kiss Stefan, because she felt like she was betraying Damon, and I liked them both comforting each other.
Green Phire chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Why couldn't you write for the show? Whyyyyy?

Really, thank you for this. This little oneshot, despite being just a tad ooc at some points warmed my heart and treated these characters with the respect and common sense the show so very often does not (esp. as seen last night, with regards of the triangle). I loved that the DE comforting scene, so clearly logical, was not forcefully, nauseatingly and senselessly replaced with a SE one, that Damon wasn't crapped on as usual, and that Elena actually stood up for him.

So thank you and looking forward to more of your works!