Reviews for Plankton's Eye View
No chapter 4 . 10/11
Saddest letter I have EVER read!
Wow chapter 3 . 10/11
Wonderful story so far
Fake name chapter 21 . 6/25
I have finally gotten around to reading this and I was not disappointed you are as good as J.K Rowling Erin Hunter and knightsmysterio combined this story was full of emotion and I loved this quick read (Erin Hunter wrote warriors and knightsmysterio made waking nightmares a mlp tf2 crossover found on FIMFiction)
Fake name chapter 5 . 6/25
The chapters are short but somehow the content inside is as good as a whole book
Fake name chapter 4 . 6/25
Why did I cry at Karen's letter? Because you are as good as Erin Hunter. That is why (Erin Hunter is the author of the warrior cats books)
Mr.cog chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Honestly this feels more like bojack horseman than spongebob.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/26/2016
This fic was out in a long time, but I still wanted to give a nice review because I really enjoyed reading all of it. To be the Howard plot twist was unexpected. I really liked it. It was such a great fic and so inspiring. I was happy to see that finally Plankton succeeded in reaching happiness and being friends with Krabs again! I always thought their friendship was really cute when they were kids.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
Good for Stanley
Renegade the Unicorn chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
You, my fine sir, have captured the essence of SpongeBob in one fell swoop, and it is fantastic. This is a wonderful fanfic, and I hope to see more like this in the future.
Maximagination chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
This fanfic is probably one of my favorite out there. Thank you for taking out the time to make this, it was worth the wait :D
Coco Discordia chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
So many feels...
The-Artist-64 chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
I knew it! I knew it, I knew it!

I knew he was mister Krabs all along.

Again, thank you for writing this. I have a warm feeling in my heart I haven't felt since I was genuinely happy.
Third Kind chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
"Howard is actually Mr. Krabs's soul separated from his body,"

Holy crap, what a twist! I'm sad that this will be ending in the next chapter, but I'm still glad that it's been updated. I can't wait for the last chapter now.
The-Artist-64 chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
My leg! XD

Great story. Inspiring.
Third Kind chapter 19 . 4/26/2013
I was listening to Hatsune Miku's 'Last Night, Good Night' as I read this chapter. I found it very fitting, to be honest.

I'm assuming that this story is very close to approaching its ending, now. I can't wait to read the last bit of it!