Reviews for Plankton's Eye View
Good for Stanley
Renegade the Unicorn chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
You, my fine sir, have captured the essence of SpongeBob in one fell swoop, and it is fantastic. This is a wonderful fanfic, and I hope to see more like this in the future.
Maximagination chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
This fanfic is probably one of my favorite out there. Thank you for taking out the time to make this, it was worth the wait :D
Chaotic Time Lady chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
So many feels...
The-Artist-64 chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
I knew it! I knew it, I knew it!

I knew he was mister Krabs all along.

Again, thank you for writing this. I have a warm feeling in my heart I haven't felt since I was genuinely happy.
Third Kind chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
"Howard is actually Mr. Krabs's soul separated from his body,"

Holy crap, what a twist! I'm sad that this will be ending in the next chapter, but I'm still glad that it's been updated. I can't wait for the last chapter now.
The-Artist-64 chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
My leg! XD

Great story. Inspiring.
Third Kind chapter 19 . 4/26/2013
I was listening to Hatsune Miku's 'Last Night, Good Night' as I read this chapter. I found it very fitting, to be honest.

I'm assuming that this story is very close to approaching its ending, now. I can't wait to read the last bit of it!
Third Kind chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
It's fine if you're ignoring the events of the newer episodes - I already consider most of everything after the movie to be fanon discontinuity anyway. X)

Anyhow, I'm really glad to see this being updated. The SpongeBob section's gone to crap again, so it's nice to see goodfics.
Hayley Williams Fanboy chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
You may or may not remember me, but I'm the one who flamed your previous fic and challenged your musical taste. It's me, Ignorance Your New Best Friend. By the way, this is a really well-written fic, and congrats for having this fic go on the TV Tropes fanfic recs list!

Keep writing. I know you're on hiatus now, and I hope to hear from you again soon.

PS. A7X rocks!
jo bel4 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
i h8 it!1111111111111
READ chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Fanfiction will be DELETEING stories that contain mature content, violence, stories based on songs!

Meaning, if your story isn't K, it has a chance of being gone.

So… just about every story on the site.

There's a petition going around to attempt to stop this. If you haven't signed it, the link is: www . change petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net

Please remove spaces and sign petition so they don't remove mature content/violence/based on songs accounts and stories.

But there is more! Black Out Day is on June 23rd (according to GTM timing, so that we know we're doing it together), DO NOT GO ONTO FANFICTION . NET. Don't read, don'treview, don't message your friends,don't update. If enough people participate, then the site will notice and will realize we take our stories seriously.

Please spread the word any way you can in any fandom! And let me know if you're going to join. The motto is"Unleash Your Imagination." How can we if we're being given a LONG list of what we can and cannot write?

June 23rd—Remember it.

Please! Spread the word and join the fight!

Sign the petition! Or This story may get deleted!
Cartoonatic55 chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
Hello again.

I forgot if I've already apologised for that terribly long review I left on One Less Lonely Gurl, but if I didn't, I'm very sorry. I really was convinced it was a trollfic, but I guess something just made me more upset than usual.

Anyway, I haven't actually been able to keep up with this fic, but so far this is pretty impressive. This seems like it would fit fairly well with the show's canon and yet it's also darker and has a certain edge to it. You're making it hard to not feel sorry for Plankton here, which isn't exactly easy to do. Really good job so far.

By the way, I hate to mention One Less Lonely Gurl again, but there's something I've been wondering about for a while; did you change Squidward's name to Ward as a reference to a certain Twilight fic (hopefully also a trollfic like yours) called Brewdening Love, or was that just a coincidence?
Maximagination chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Wow, this is pretty amazing.
Capertadia chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Wow. This shows just how great you are. I bet no one would believe you if you say that you wrote One Less Lonely Gurl. You wanna know why? Because this is true writing compared to "Monica".

I. Applaud.