Reviews for Plankton's Eye View
Fake name chapter 5 . 4m
The chapters are short but somehow the content inside is as good as a whole book
Fake name chapter 4 . 8m
Why did I cry at Karen's letter? Because you are as good as Erin Hunter. That is why (Erin Hunter is the author of the warrior cats books)
Mr.cog chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Honestly this feels more like bojack horseman than spongebob.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/26/2016
This fic was out in a long time, but I still wanted to give a nice review because I really enjoyed reading all of it. To be the Howard plot twist was unexpected. I really liked it. It was such a great fic and so inspiring. I was happy to see that finally Plankton succeeded in reaching happiness and being friends with Krabs again! I always thought their friendship was really cute when they were kids.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
Good for Stanley
Renegade the Unicorn chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
You, my fine sir, have captured the essence of SpongeBob in one fell swoop, and it is fantastic. This is a wonderful fanfic, and I hope to see more like this in the future.
Maximagination chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
This fanfic is probably one of my favorite out there. Thank you for taking out the time to make this, it was worth the wait :D
Coco Discordia chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
So many feels...
The-Artist-64 chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
I knew it! I knew it, I knew it!

I knew he was mister Krabs all along.

Again, thank you for writing this. I have a warm feeling in my heart I haven't felt since I was genuinely happy.
Third Kind chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
"Howard is actually Mr. Krabs's soul separated from his body,"

Holy crap, what a twist! I'm sad that this will be ending in the next chapter, but I'm still glad that it's been updated. I can't wait for the last chapter now.
The-Artist-64 chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
My leg! XD

Great story. Inspiring.
Third Kind chapter 19 . 4/26/2013
I was listening to Hatsune Miku's 'Last Night, Good Night' as I read this chapter. I found it very fitting, to be honest.

I'm assuming that this story is very close to approaching its ending, now. I can't wait to read the last bit of it!
Third Kind chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
It's fine if you're ignoring the events of the newer episodes - I already consider most of everything after the movie to be fanon discontinuity anyway. X)

Anyhow, I'm really glad to see this being updated. The SpongeBob section's gone to crap again, so it's nice to see goodfics.
Hayley Williams Fanboy chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
You may or may not remember me, but I'm the one who flamed your previous fic and challenged your musical taste. It's me, Ignorance Your New Best Friend. By the way, this is a really well-written fic, and congrats for having this fic go on the TV Tropes fanfic recs list!

Keep writing. I know you're on hiatus now, and I hope to hear from you again soon.

PS. A7X rocks!