Reviews for PJO 100 Word Challenge
Drakkensdatter chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
Forgot bon-bons; I want to spend my day lounging around the house and popping Percabeth one-shots! Siriusly though, these one-shots are exactly what the doctor ordered for my extreme case of PJO/HOO and Percabeth obsessions. Please tell me we'll get to see the Stolls' seven wonders soon? Or maybe at least another one-shot?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
What if you do one about Tyson and Grover finding out their half-brothers
MinecraftLuver chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
YIKES! poor Percabeth!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
how about a group of demigods walking in on them while they are kissing
Emzo456 chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Love it
Emzo456 chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh [D
Story Helper chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I'm sorry to say this-I mean, the first chapter was great- this chapter was OOC. Not the dialogue. Just Percy's thoughts were really OOC. The dialogue was really in character, but his thoughts weren't. And you shouldn't put emoticons in stories to express the character's emotions. Please be careful about that!

TheStoryPoliceAndHelper
Lover of Percabeth chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Great chapter :) I geuss I owe you an update now. Really good chapter though!
iStoleYourBlueMoonIceCream chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
:D this is so funny!
ireadeverythang64 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
OKAY THEN. Sooooo funny. A little confusing at the end, but I liked it. Good job.
DandelionsAndDaydreams chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
I hope you get better soon! And you have school that late in June? We just got out today! Anyway, I think this one was pretty good. I spotted a few mistakes, but they were few and far between so that doesn't really matter. Personally, I liked the other one better. But I have a reason. I liked your 1st one better because it seemed more realistic, and this on was a little too fast-paced. Also, you could be a pittore more descriptive/detailed. Like, I didn't know it SAS night until Annabeth said it. And you could describe how the wind felt on Percy's face on the beach, or the feel of sand adjusting beneath their feet, or how butterflies flew in his stomach when Annabeth was around. Just little things like that can really make or brake a story. Again, I thought the flow/dialoige was very good, which is something of a rarity around here. Another thing you could do is put up a chapter of all the prompts you're goin to do, so people can know what to expect and can give you some input on ideas. Like, I'm writing a PJO 100 Themes Challenege, which is similar to this except it has different prompts, and I have a chapter for that.

Overall, I liked this a lot, but I know you're capable of doing even more. Keep writing and update soon!
DandelionsAndDaydreams chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
So... Fluffy... BOOM! — that was my iPod exploding from all the fluffiness.

You're right; no plot line, no point to it, but SO FREAKING CUTE!

Frankly, I quite liked it. Could've been longer, and there wasn't really anything special about it, but it was a simple, easy, and enjoyable read :). I didn't see any grammar/spelling issues, and the dialoige was very good. I really liked the simple, care-free flow to it, too.

Update soon!
lover of percabeth chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
AAAAWWWWWW! This was so cute! Very well written! Please continue
High. Larry. Us chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
uhmmmmmmm that was cute, but I think that u should work on it. Make it longer. It's too fast paced. Other than that, update and we'll see what happens! :)