Reviews for Doomed love
Ky111 chapter 1 . 5/18
Just reread this fantastic story again and I hope you'll update this one soon. things are certainly developing well as Kenshin and Tomoe seem to be reconnecting again, it's happening slowly but that is to be expected between 2 people who are rather reserved plus there is the history between them which is compounded again by the 10 years Kenshin was forced to believe that Tomoe was dead and even worse died by his own hand.

Then there is Enishi and all his hostility plus now the friction between him and Kenshin's friends (well not really his friends, it's directed at the Kamiya Dojo and Kaoru is pulling the others into it) is going to make life even harder on Kenshin.

Later.
rndomfan chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
No! I need to see what happens next XD I'm really liking this story so far, I want to see what happens between Tomoe and Kenshin! Can't wait! : D
Princess of Heart 11 chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Nice! :D Sorry chapter 12 is taking so long. I suck! .
Ky111 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Great chapter, I wonder what Kaoru expects Kenshin to do about Enishi (as those two don't get along and his interference will probably just make things worse).

Until the next one.
Kenshinotaku Himura-chan chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I wish tomoe would just be happy with kenshin like in the ova. :( poor kenshin(and kinda tomoe)
Ky111 chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Great chapter, poor Kenshin he's still in the dark about Tomoe's feelings she's keeping a very tight lid on them. Enishi is just being Enishi his obsession with his sister has never seemed normal or healthy (although she is more like a mother to him than a sister). I look forward to the next one, until then.
Princess of Heart 11 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I love this story. :D
gggg chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
this fic is absolutely well written and I hope you will continue. The plot has alot to offer. Please continue.
phppsmss chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
You are a grea writer *sparkles*
Ky111 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Awesome story, the tension is building. Enishi is acting how I would expect interested in finding out why Tomoe has kept her distance when it seems certain she loves Kenshin, I'm just spit balling but maybe she thought he would hate her after he found out her history, which obviously he doesn't but she didn't know that. Anyway hope u update soon so I can find out why she stayed away.
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Another great chapter :D
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
TT I love this story! Ah I can't wait to read more TT I love it a lot!
placesin chapter 1 . 5/15/2012