Reviews for Remember What Happens
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
I kinda want to know what happens next and how it ends
Beth chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
This is interesting! I really like when Shrek, Donkey, and Puss in boots showed up :)
EnglishRoseShadowAngel619 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Please_update..._I_NEED_TO_FIND_OUT_WHAT_HAPPENS!
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
I just found your story and I like it. I think your character is really funny and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the great work. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
lol great
sarbear101 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Well, Let just say. I Love your story, It different which I like, Keep writing!(:
BeckyBoo12221 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Hey, I'm reviewing! Does that mean you'll update? If it does...YAY! If not...BOO! Well keep it up and have fun, Bye,
-Becky
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Ha! Looking forward to the journey scene!
Pricat chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
(smiles)

Aw, thanks and it's worth the wait as I need to update my Puss fic about him and Kittu being parents to the Diablos.

Oh Shrek, I love you as you being like a teen always majeth me giggle especially seeing Mike record that scene in the making of the third movie and love what Mariah did, to get Artie to stay and go with them to Far, Far Away.

Keep up the great work, okay?
Pricat chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Aw, I'm liking this story even more but Mariah's being nice to Artie but I bet they'll get closer on Merlin's island

Keep up the awesome work, okay?
Pricat chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I hate when that happens to Artie as he's awesome

I loved Mariah yelled that as it was funny
Pricat chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This is pretty cool and kind of like Mariah.

w they didn't watch Puss's movie?

It's really good and awesome plus Kitty rocks.

Keep going okay?
kkman57 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I think this is pretty funny, this was a good pilot episode although I wished you made it longer, but I guess if you want to be a master of suspense then... It's working keep it up!