Reviews for Erotophobia
SoulMore chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
FAN!
HW chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
This is a really good, in-depth story. I was pretty surprised to see anyone still giving such an old anime so much thought. Pleasantly surprised, though; I still love Z:CC. You also offer some narrative in addition to the dialogue, which helps me imagine what's going on.

So, as for the mystery, here's my guess: Raven is the pilot, Shadow is his organoid (like Zeke is Fiona's organoid, and just Van's friend), but Raven doesn't remember what he is. Hiltz is going after Raven in order to usurp his position as the Ultimate Death Saurer's pilot, and he duped Prozen into thinking that Raven's the true baddie. Prozen honestly believes he's doing what's necessary to save Zi from another war. Hot? Cold?

I've actually been thinking about some of this for years, since the anime left so much unexplained and I've never found a translation of the part of the manga that was only published online. I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who's trying to answer these questions!
wolfissac chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Well, well Prozen was playing them big shocker there (sarcasim). Wasn't expecting Hiltz and Prozen to be in the same location though that was a suprise. Nice to see that Hiltz is still a bastard who should die too. I see things are becoming quite serious between Van and Raven. Honestly, I believe that Raven is the pilot they've been looking for. Truth is I've thought that from the start. The biggest question then would be what will Raven and Van do. Looking forward to coming chapters.

Valko
wolfissac chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
My guess is that the the Death Saurer piolot will end up being Raven somehow. Haven't quite worked out how that would work but I'm working on it. Anyway the last two chapters have been stellar and I can't help but be curious as to how far Raven and Van's relationship will go. Definately worth the wait.
wolfissac chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Very interesting story you have going. I sense that things are going to get intense soon. I kinda hope it works out in the end with Raven surviving but I suppose we'll see how thing play out.
Shadow Dragon13's the Devil chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Another awesome chapter. :D

Can't wait to see what's wrong with Raven. I hope it's not life threatening. :( And the Deathsaurer, is it going to rise for a fourth time? I have so many questions, but I don't want to spoil myself so I'm going to wait until you write it out all my answers. :D

Anyway, keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to chapter 3. :3
Shadow Dragon13's the Devil chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
"this is how I know you're Imperial: you can never sleep in your own territory."

I love that quote. XD

Anyway, I'm loving the new story. It's great so far, but you left us with a cliffy. What's wrong with Raven? D: I'll just have to wait then.