Reviews for Always and Forever:The Third Sequel: Still The One
chelsea4 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I just read all 3 stories and I loved them all! Sad to see them finish. Awesome work
Rose Scott chapter 117 . 2/3/2013
I just found your stories like two weeks ago, and I read all three parts in a week. I hope you post the epilogue soon. It is a really good story.
Guest chapter 117 . 1/23/2013
Are you going to update?
lostluv chapter 117 . 12/1/2012
when will the next chapter come out?
Kate-KaDee fan chapter 117 . 11/26/2012
I'm excited for the epilogue. I hope you know you're the best. Your story surpasses the rest by a zillion miles.
Hollie Hobbie chapter 117 . 11/21/2012
CharCoop are the best grandparents. Loved their convo with Violet. It brought back memories. They've both come so far. I hope you write a new Sequal. You must know you are the best CharCoop writer. There's no comparison of your talent to the rest of the CharCoop stories. We really, really, really, really, really need you especially now that we are going to lose CharCoop and Private Practice in a few episodes. Please write a sequel or a triplet story preferably. Sequal. Thanks.
tiburito85 chapter 117 . 11/21/2012
Oh wow I can't believe we've reached the end of this story! I'm def going to miss this, I've grown attached to all your characters and feel like they should be part of the show. You're a fab writer and hope you'll be writing more stories. I think I've mentioned before, but perhaps u can write one with Charlotte having triplets?Just an idea but I'd def be interested in anything u write! :)
Tarynn chapter 117 . 11/21/2012
NOOoooo! I don't want it to end! EVER! I need this fanfic! Will it help if I beg for a sequal?
ACharCoopFan chapter 117 . 11/21/2012
I love how you write CharCoop. Thank you for the walk down memory lane with CharCoop and Violet. Season three was hard to swallow but there were such powerful CharCoop scenes. I love them when they're friends and foes. You write them perfect.
Jana chapter 117 . 11/21/2012
I loved it! I am seriously going to be depressed after this story is over. I look forward to reading it more than you can know.
Veridissima chapter 117 . 11/21/2012
Love it
The Old Woman In The Shoe chapter 117 . 11/21/2012
Perfect! I wish all good things didnt have to end. This is the best CharCoop story I've read. Happy Thanksgiving!
TateTivaGirl21 chapter 117 . 11/21/2012
Great Chapter! I don't want this story to end, it's so good :) Update Soon!
Afrouz chapter 117 . 11/21/2012
Sweet! Another great chapter!
AmyHale chapter 117 . 11/21/2012
Happy Thanksgiving!
I loved Charlotte, Cooper and Violet together, I laughed a lot when they talked about 'Cruella'. I'm looking forward to Tess and Chase's wedding and to the epilogue, though I wouldn't want the story to end :( Have a nice day!