Reviews for Sharing
Angryhenry chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
OKWARD!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
RyannDaughterOfHermes chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Aw Jason! That was so cute!
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
hey :) this is a cute story! but i was kinda of put-off to see that you said "faggot". using that word as an insult is extremely demeaning and it perpetuates a society that considers non-heterosexuality to be undesirable. i know that saying faggot is sort of an accepted insult, just like how it's become okay to say nigger or nigga, but even though it might seem okay to say it, it's not. i'd really appreciate it if you could remove that word from this story. i understand that this is your work and you can do what you want with it, but i feel like know that you know how offensive that word is you'll want to remove it. again, i really enjoyed the story as a whole, it was just that one little remark that threw me off. i hope i don't come off too harsh, i'm just trying to help out. thanks :)
Jasperforever chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I think Nathan should find out Jason's not really Piper's boyfriend (from Drew of course) so he'll try to hit on Piper... AGAIN, but this time Jason goes all out and kisses Piper right in front of the douche bag. But instead of excepting defeat, he challenges Jason to a duel. Who ever wins gets to go on a date with Piper. But Jason thinks thats stupid because Piper is a person not a prize. But this time Piper kisses him and tells him to do it and show no mercy. But then out of nowhere Nathan goes like... Super Sayin or something and he's all big and buff and stuff, so it look like Jason has no chance... which he doesn't. But as soon as everyone in the arena thinks Jason is going to lose... (this is my favorite part!) He stikes Nathan with lightning and sends him to the infirmary for a week! And he does end up dating Piper at the end!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
awsome
Sarah chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
This was the best one of the Jaspers its so great I hope you will write more and its not complete
pjato-lover chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Hahaha you gotta love a jealous Jason ;) anyway please update soon and yeah
Sorry if you feel like I'm bugging you about updating and what not
-pjato-lover
HUSDIGBFVOUIWT chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
HILARIOUS! love the fact that instead of piper being jealous its jason! MORE CHAPTERS PLZ .
snazzyflower chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Pw-EEE-se update? This is pretty good! Okay, really good.
Man, I freakin love Jasper.
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
RGF. Nice.
Hey, last time I saw you was the Screw-Ups...!
Yeah... That story needs to be updated.
Anyway, when I last saw you, you had a kitty for a profile picture! Well, change is good (tho kitties are AWESOME SAUCE)
nikitabella chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
the story have potencial...i like it very much :)) piper should be a bit confused after this i think...maybe a talk between her and Jason won't be a bad idea- i honestly don't know what idea you need. :)) update as soon as possible!
Goddess of Jasper chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Please update!
Still Painting Flowers For You chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
You need help with what should happen next? Here are some ideas:

- Nathan could get jealous of Piper & Jason and try to break them up (once they start dating)

- You could make Jason and Piper go out on a date (like how you said 'she's a little busy tonight.'

Or,

- You could make Piper not really like Jason back, so he moves on, and then Piper realizes she likes him.

I hope I helped,

Julie Daughter of Apollo
espoir1066 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I am a total jasper fan and i've been looking for this type of story! Jason's always portrayed as calm and collected and I loved how you showed what's going on in his mind. its so romantic. Personally I can see piper doing this as a test and I think you should continue with jasons POV and maybe end with a snippet of pipers
bluewaterwings chapter 2 . 6/4/2012