Reviews for Guilt By Association
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Very good.
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I loved this. Your characterisations were excellent, and the interaction between them felt very natural. Great job with this, well done.
ByTheWayYou'reHair'sOnFire chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Whole time I was reading this I was thinking Pre-Slash... sorry if that's not how you intended it, just my thoughts...
nend0roidgal chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This was a really nice take on a really good scene from the series. They honestly just need more on-screen friendship building time for Nick and Monroe. A lot of times it's like, "Okay, Nick needs help with a case, enter Monroe. Monroe explains, end scene." Do they just assume the audience doesn't care about them as characters? That we can't be entertained long enough to watch the two bond over a beer for a few minutes? Honestly the friendship between Monroe and Nick is one of the most charming aspects of the show.

Okay, sorry to go off into the abyss on that one. You're story just reminded me of my favorite moments in the show and how I would love to have more of them. Thank you for writing this. :)
RockMafia93 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Awww, I liked it. THAT was how it should have gone down in the real episode...
neosildrake chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
world needs more badass Nick. at the moment he couldn't hurt a fly and without his gun he might as well go naked. And you're right, he should express his thanks to Monroe bettr and more often.

PS.:

Nick really needs to learn way more about the Wesen-world from the books and from Monroe and others. He only seems to learn from case to case. I definitely would not want to learn about what can and will cut me to pieces and what is harmless at the last minute lesson.
mi guard chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
:) it would have been great to have this extended scene in that episode - nice writing :)