Reviews for Rollover
Mac chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I like it! I can see this.
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This was great! :)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Definitely an occasion worth celebrating, and the Impala shares a birthday with Kripke, the day, not the year obviously! :)
Brielle-W chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
And many, many, many more! Now that we've been renewed, we have that chance! Of course they have to bring Baby back, I still haven't forgiven them for putting her in a corner...
ccase13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Baby has so many miles on her that that millionth mile was probably just on the replacement engine from the big wreck right before John died.

I bet Dean got a million on the engine that John and Bobby let Dean put in himself when he was first learning mechanic skills in high school before the demon with the semi hit them.

Poor John probably coaxed two million out of the original engine while he and the boys were so poor while Sam and Dean were too little to help hustle pool and gamble or run credit card scams.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Definitely an occasion to celebrate!
Hundley chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Dean's baby. My, my, ain't she sweet. I wished she was still on the show.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Wonderful story.

Thanks for the smile!
mixedup77 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Aw, that was cute! Happy rollover, baby! I miss the Impala. Hope she comes back soon but this made me smile in the meantime.
INACTIVE-apocalyxtic98 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Holy cow, great mileage on that baby, talk about a life investment! I have GOT to get me one of THOSE!

Anyways, great drabble fic, glad to see emphasis on the Impala! (Which, by the way, needs to make a comeback!)
twomom chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Starting back at the beginning. Perfect line and sort of gave me hope for all 3 of them. Thanks!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Awesome. How we all could fall in love with a car is crazy, esp. since we're mostly women, but the Impala is more endearing than even KITT, the General Lee or Starsky's charger. They were just cars. The Metallicar is home, love, safety, and belonging.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Haha, love it! Hooray for the Impala! :D
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Love it!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
loved it thanks keep it up great work