Reviews for Be still
DahliaRose83 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
So beautiful, but so sad. I loved how you showed Damons caring and vulnerable side. Great fic.
Mayle chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Why you do dis to me? I'm crying. :'(
Taylor La Rue chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I'm such a sap! I totally just teared up reading this. Very touching, heartbreaking story
scarlett2112 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
this was so poignant. I'm still just reeling over the fact that they just completely obliterated Dalaric. It really was such a heinous thing to do. You've written this beautifully. You've shown how much these two really meant to each other.

'Would you know my name

If I saw you in heaven?

Would it be the same

If I saw you in heaven?

I must be strong

And carry on

'Cause I know I don't belong

Here in heaven..."

You've really laid words to the devastation we're all feeling over this unimaginable loss. I have no clue how Damon is going to cope without Ric. Thank you...Carol
Mineola chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
You. *glares* you are an aweful person. Well not really of course I mean you know I love you really. But how can you let me read this? I'm sobbing at this and not the cute sobs either. Nope ugly sobs that is the ugliest. A wonderful story, wonderfully written and wonderful characters. Flawless as always it's just ripping me apart
Phyrfli chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Thank you.
digi-smile chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I KNEW YOU WOULD WRITE SOMETHING FOR THIS EPISODE! /flails/ THE WHOLE TIME I WAS WATCHIG AND TWEETING OUT ALL MY ANGER. I KEPT THINKING THE DALRIC FANS/WRITERS ARE GONNA BE ALL OVER THIS! AND I WAS RIGHT! :D YOU ONCE MORE MADE YET ANOTHER AWESOME CODA!
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
So, so sad - but perfectly written. Made me wanna cry all over again.
seaoftrouble chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Oh I loved that so much. Watching this episode was so sad, and reading this broke my heart. The dialog and Damon's thoughts were just perfect!
ChubbyTabby chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Aw shit... This made me cry so much!
Zynali chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is really beautiful and sad. It's making me cry, of course, since thinking about that last scene between Damon and Alaric has been making me want to cry since last night. It was definitely a well-done scene, but I don't want it to be the last of these two together. (I hope you'll consider writing some AU fics with the two of them, assuming that this is the last we'll see of the real Alaric on the show - which I hope it isn't, but it seems likely.)
afanoftvd chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
After last night's ep I thought you'd put something up so came looking right away and was not disappointed.

"wished he wasn't alone. Except of course he wasn't. Alaric was right through those doors" Really liked this exploration of why Damon decided not to leave Alaric alone. It wasn't just a logical thought about what Alaric might want but a visceral need of his own. And when he then wonders if Alaric would tell him to leave it further exposes his vulnerability and need.

"Pasting nonchalance over his features like pancake makeup" love this image of the nonchalance being a caricature that can't hide the truth underneath.

Still being Damon he says the wrong thing with the 'sucks to be you' but at least now he is able to rectify it immediately.

The blending of Damon and Alaric's tears was beautifully described.

Damon's single thought at the end says it all.

Heartbreakingly sad and beautifully written.

Would love to 'see' the green hills conversation. I think you'd be the perfect person to write it. Wonder what else Damon has told Ric?
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
beautiful. got me crying all over again!