Reviews for Winner who Lost all and then Some
Kemp chapter 3 . 1/7
uuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppdddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeee
krostovikraven1 chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
oh c'mon! you have to finish it. Its been like well over year and a half and nothing more added? this was going so good, Raven is yet to find out Jason is alive and Malchior needs to go away or something. C'mon, please continue it.
ivyshadow13 chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
WHY DID YOU ABANDON THIS AMAZING STORY! )
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Oh please continue it's sooo good I have to know what's going to happen! This is such a good story!
Elizabeth B-Lover chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
would you continue?
Coldblooded-Assassin chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Update soon:-)
Meg chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
So I realize that this hasn't been updated in a long time and you probably wont ever read this but if you do PLEASE CONTINUE! I have never loved a story so much as this one and I need closure. You are an incredible writer so please continue this. (I am begging and trust me, I don't beg.)
cookie monster rocksBI chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Please update, I'm going crazy not knowing what happens next!
RachelRoth93 chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Greatest plot! Favorite stories! Please come back and finish!
Megan L chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
please please please finish this.
Winner Takes All and Then Some is my favorite fanfiction ever written and by far the best RedRae fanfic.
And i just found out this sequel exists but you never finished it and that just makes me sad because i enjoy reading your fics and i would love to see how you would conclude this story.
So please finish this!
GlOmP3R chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
:O. I'm loving it :D I just read both story's, raven had better be with jason at the end f this! I love this plot tho, I can't wait for more!
satana hellstrom chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Cool, an update
Red X x Raven 4ev
Update soon now please!
a friend of old chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
so sad that raven thinks jason is dead :(