Reviews for The Path Unfolding
Burke23 chapter 7 . 8/10
I don't know what happened, but I loved it. The chapter, I mean.
Burke23 chapter 6 . 8/9
He's a poet. Yeah... let's go with that.
Burke23 chapter 5 . 8/8
Wait just one Rob Van Dam minute... whay will the baby look like?

Just be sure to give birth at night... it'll be difficult to deliver a stone baby.
Burke23 chapter 4 . 8/7
Wait... WHAT?!
Burke23 chapter 3 . 8/5
Yup... still dramatic.
Burke23 chapter 2 . 8/3
Oh HELL no.
Burke23 chapter 1 . 8/2
I Remember when I was little watching Gargoyles. Good times.
DeathDagger chapter 7 . 1/12
Awwwww! Don't you wanna go through the months of pregnancy with her? Please!
DeathDagger chapter 3 . 1/12
Adam is their kid, isn't he?!
QueenTatooine chapter 7 . 1/2
I thought this was a very well thought out story. But there were a few areas that could have used a bit more description. For one when the group from the future was running it was not clear that the group was not entirely gargoyles, Alex was human. During the sequence where everyone was getting ready for the fight, it was clear that Xanatos was wearing his armor. Little things like that which could have been cleared up by a bit more description. Despite those instances, it was a very good story.
YellowAngela chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Hey Iron117Prime suggested I read your fanatics. He wasn't kidding. You are a great writer and I enjoyed this story. I haven't thought about Gargoyles in years since it ended (poorly I might add). Thank you for the story.
pottersparky chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Hey this was very fun story to read. I like the idea that elisa and goliath will be married some time in future. Will angela and broadway have few kids of their very own? I can't belive that almost everyone was in the dark about adam being goliath and elisa's kid. I think alisa knew in the end who he really was. Will brooklyn and lex ever get a girlfriend? Will demona ever get lock up in the future for being out of her mind? To be honest I do not get how elisa got goliath child in her. How did they ever make love in frist place? Hey if you do a part two of this make Goliath and alisa married please. I think all their friends would come to wedding. As much as I like this story I like your danny phantom and kim possible fanfiction stories more. Maybe to the press she could be known as dani phantom and as a human she be known as danielle fenton. Just idea for you think about. I'am looking forward when you puting up your artwork along with new stories. I just can't wait to read the new danny phantom story you have plan. You have done a great job with this story. Keep up the great work. I hope you like the review. As ever I always look forward to future emails you take time to send me. I hope to hear from you soon.
Peacelovefairy chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
I simply loved thank you for a wonderful story loved every mintue of it
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
WOW! I love Adam and his powers :) Great story, you had me in the edge of my seat haha
Lady of the Shire chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
I just loved the timing of sunrise to the big reveal at the end of this chapter. Now Goliath is sentenced to be frozen in that one moment in time for the rest of the day! I am sure he slept well!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »