Reviews for New Beginnings
Is there still more coming?
Guest chapter 43 . 12/29/2016
This is so great! Please update, I love this a lot!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY !
WONDERFUL !
Kayla chapter 43 . 11/30/2016
This was really good! The cliffhanger at the end was cool.
Hanna chapter 43 . 11/28/2016
Please to another chapter. I love this story!
Hanna J chapter 22 . 11/8/2016
How do you pronounce the name Eve sorry if its a dumb question but I keep saying it in a different way every time I say it.
Guest chapter 43 . 8/25/2016
Please keep writing and updating this story! Best fanfic I've read! I'm dying to find out what happens! :-)
AndrewMeda chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
:D I Love it ! My Favorite ... Update sooooooon ..
Everlark chapter 43 . 7/14/2016
It was amazing, please update soon!
Guest chapter 43 . 7/13/2016
Please update! This story is the best of all the fanfics that I've read here or on wattpad. I've been staying up until 3 some nights just to read this! Please keep writing. Youre the best!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/8/2016
SWEEEET STORIES! BUT SCREW YOU CAUSE IF YOU WHERE ACTUALLY A REAL FAN YOU WOULD HAVE READ THE NEW MOCKINGJAY PART 2 AND SEEN IT , READ ARTICALS CAUSE A REAL FAN WOULD KNOW THAT KATNISS AND PEETA HAD 2 BABY BOYS KATNISS HAD ONE FIRST THEN, SHE HAD THE OTHER BABY BOY A YEAR LATER! AND YOU ALSO SAID THAT KATNISS HAD 2 BABY GIRLS IN THIS STORY. BUT OTHER WISE EVERY OTHER STORY AND PARTS WERE FREAKIN AWESOME AND SO REALISTIC AND BELIEVIABLE.
Guest chapter 43 . 5/12/2016
So awesome! This is my second review! Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/10/2016
This should've made into hunger games book 4 ! It is so good that I literally was late to school because I kept reading it! Needs to be a book!
Guest chapter 43 . 4/18/2016
Please update I can't wait!
maddog99 chapter 43 . 4/12/2016