Reviews for On Pasts and Presents
Bastet Goddess chapter 15 . 1/19
Yay! Everybody's happy! But I want the WEDDING!
Bastet Goddess chapter 12 . 1/18
Now THIS was an amazing well written chapter! Thr depth that you put into Brandon's feelings were incredible!
Birdie chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
I feel I have to point out that they didn't use envelopes back then, they just folded the paper over, sealed it, and wrote the direction on the back of it. I love your stories, but they often take on a less historically accurate, modern tone. I look forward to see you work given more practice/reaserch.
Luna12 chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Nice confrontation, if a bit more extreme than I expected.
Luna12 chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
How very good and realistic of the times and their relationship for Marianne to ask Elinor about the intimacies of marriage!
Luna12 chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Squee! A very steamy Regency kiss! Loved it. Beautiful descriptions.
Luna12 chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
How very like Marianne to come straight to the point.
Luna12 chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Awww. I so love this chapter. You really, beautifully nailed the characters!
Luna12 chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
I can very well picture Brandon worrying and stressing himself up in knots more than necessary! I'm glad Marianne can read him. I could so imagine her voice. The dialogue is very good.
Luna12 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
A cute start. I love having stories explore the unseen bits from the novel. A great job showing Brandon's attraction to Marianne while keeping it honorable.
april.lizzy chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
Please tell me there's more!
april.lizzy chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
Give it to him Brandon! Love it!
april.lizzy chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Just discover this and it is AWESOME!
Paygep chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
Oooooh burn! Way to go Colonel! Yes we ALL know why the Dashwood ladies have no money!
Marissa chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Please add more chapters if you can. This is a lovely story :) yoy bring so much emotion and passion to the characters