Reviews for ThunderCats: Sword of Kings
Guest chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
:-[ O:-) :-\ :'( :-D :-* :O B-) :-$ :-! :-) :-( ;-) :-P -O 〰⁉‼ℹℹ‼⁉〰-O :-P ;-) :-( :-) :-! :-$ B-) :O :-* :-D :'( :-\ O:-) :-[ •Π¶£¥{}\[]¡¿,.1234567890 #$%!?_/,.QWRTPDFGHJKXVBM!?/,.qwrtpdfghjkxvbm!?/,.EYUIOASLZCN!?/,.eyuioaslzcn!?/,.
WyldClaw chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
that was brave of lion-o to stand up for the lizards like that
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
ooooh!
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
holy cow! no wonder that vision creeped lion-o out
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Cheetara is so hot. God man.
The Cretin chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
...I thought your first chap...was pretty damn good. :) Usually I'm wary of AU fics but considering the direction the Thundercats 2011 took, I see AUs of this show as a blessing. Sorry I missed this one. I'll have to play some serious catchup. Hope to read more tomorrow. Keep rockin
Kaiba1288 chapter 16 . 10/18/2012
Cool story, Good luck with this looking forward to
reading the rest of the story.

Ja ne
Kaiba1288
kman134 chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
The ending was brilliant! Tygra believing that Lion-O was a traitor and that he's manipulating Cheetara shows how he is able to believe anything his corrupted father tells him because of how easy his ego can be controlled.

In the next fanfic, is there going to be a love triangle between Cheetara and Pumyra over Lion-O's affections? I would like to see that.

Looking forward to see ThunderCats: War of Kings. (:
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
Oh for crying out loud, Tygra if you're really that stupid to believe everything Claudus tells about Lion-O being a traitor and Cheetara being manipulated by Lion-O, then you really are a self-absorbed idiot. In my opinion Tygra never deserved Cheetara, or anything for that matter. Except a kick in the butt.

I liked the conversation between Pumyra and Cheetara, very funny. I bet Pumyra was thinking that she and Cheetara are gonna get along just fine. As long as she keeps her paws off Lion-O.

Also I love that Cheetara is staying with Lion-O and that they're a pair.

Can't wait for the next one 'War of Kings'. Ooh I'm so excited. Great story I loved it.
Kaliann chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
Great story I really liked it.
Seeds of Destruction chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
At the ending of this story Tygra recovering his bashing thinking why, War of Kings will decide who reign over Thundera. This is Seeds of Destruction we'll be watching you.
Benjyboy chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
Very well done. Just a shame about the cliffie... :)

Benjyboy
darkvendetta chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
This story is EPIC, please update the next part soon
EroSlackerMicha chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
awsome story. eagerly waiting for the next one, keeo up the good work
Heart of the Demons chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
A great ending that opens up a whole-new adventure. Lion-O and his teammates will have a long, grueling road ahead of them, but they'll get through it, now that he and Cheetara are an official couple.