Reviews for Morale
MissEclipse chapter 81 . 7/14/2014
An absolutely breath-taking story, muchacho. I was hanging on to every word in this last chapter. Thought-provoking and full of sentiment and emotion. I am looking forward to a follow-up?
DannyMFansite chapter 81 . 7/13/2014
Fantastic way to end all together again though with their futures all in balance as the A-Team often were, Murdock was really starting to struggle and doubt his own mind and battle his conscience with the burden of the death of his fellow solders weighing heavily on his mind. The need to block it out was almost desperate and the harassment on the plane couldn't of helped, good that he kept calm though and let Face & Hannibal confront the guy for him though also possibly a sign of exhaustion too. I could sense his struggle to simply readjust and slot back in to his old routine and was disturbed by his thoughts of his girlfriend and grandparents and he clearly has tough times ahead of him from here on. Fantastic story telling and writing loved reading this hope to see some other stories from you in the future. x
LizzyH84 chapter 81 . 7/12/2014
Great chapter a good way to end with the team reunited together at camp, Murdock is clearly very damaged and vulnerable and is struggling here and like the protectiveness of Face especially you can feel how concerned they all are and that Murdock is also doubting himself, too but that Father Mallory has had a good impact and helped install a coping mechanism in Murdock and sense of calm but his issues of course run deep and remain a big part in his life as we know.

I found it sad that Murdock was so down beat and needed to be reassured by Face he had a good future to look forward too after the war ends and of course the whole outcome for him is sad and tragic. But his need to fly again was as strong as ever despite it all.

Great story really enjoyed it, it was also educational and leant a few things about how things work really good work, congratulations on it, very high quality writing xx
LAGC chapter 81 . 7/11/2014
From your a/n you seemed concerned about ending the story here. I think this was a logical and satisfying place to conclude. The entire team is back together and that's all they ever really need.

Great song choice too, very Murdock.
SaraiEsq chapter 81 . 7/11/2014
I wondered how this would end, since as you point out, the real stories of war don't actually end. This was an incredible ending, deftly done by an excellent writer. Thank you for this journey.
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
I'm listening to "Johnny Comes Marching Home Again" and "Johnny, I Hardly Knew Ye" while reading this-and I really should listen to more upbeat music...

The songs are certainly contributing to the almost final, oppressive mood of the story.
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
wow. The amount of new songs i'm learning here is amazing!

I love old songs, but don't know a lot-although I've known all but "Yankee doodle Boy" and "Dixie Land"

You write very well here, it's perfect. Just enough.
LAGC chapter 80 . 7/2/2014
I enjoyed this chapter. So good to see Murdock vindicated and released now he's free to start healing.
CrazyFM chapter 80 . 6/27/2014
Finally Murdock is free again, that made me so happy :-)
DannyMFansite chapter 80 . 6/27/2014
Great chapter again, refreshing to see Murdock got some decent sleep and rest after so long and now he even is thinking again of Cindy. It must of been wonderful for Hannibal to be able to get him out of there and be the one to tell him he was free.

Murdock is still going to be vulnerable and fragile but at least he can be with his friends/team and should be able to start to recover from his injuries he had sustained and process what has happened with a bit of distance.

Murdock's farewell chat with Father Mallory was touching it would be good if they were able to keep in contact and see each other again for both their sakes it felt as though Mallory is emotionally invested in Murdock as Murdock is dependant on him. Brilliant writing xx
LizzyH84 chapter 80 . 6/26/2014
Great chapter, good to see Murdock get a bit of good news and released and really good he was able to sleep well and even a have a dream that wasn't a trauma for him. It's great that he was able to see Father Mallory and wish him goodbye, interesting what will happen when the time comes if he is ever to resume his duty a difficult position for Hannibal I would suspect given what he knows what Murdock had being enduring in that cell. Greatly written story xx
CrazyFM chapter 79 . 6/24/2014
Poor Murdock finally he gets some sleep.
I am a big big Murdock fan and I couldn't stop reading this story since I started, you really are very good writer
MissEclipse chapter 80 . 6/25/2014
Such a beautifully written chapter with some humour thrown in for good measure. Quite brought a lump to my throat! Loved the fact that he had a happy dream. You write Murdock with such a childlike quality that just makes him adorable. Great stuff. :)
SaraiEsq chapter 80 . 6/25/2014
Free! Excellent chapter.

I'm glad you're going to keep Father Mallory in your arsenal for future stories. He and Murdock have a nice bond.
MissEclipse chapter 79 . 6/4/2014
So, I'm now up-to-date! This is a very moving and powerful chapter. I like the way Father Mallory didn't force the prayer on Murdock. The pilot was able to ask God for help in a way that made him feel comfortable. Perhaps now he can lay some of his nightmares to rest? Of course the real hero is Hannibal! He always seems to know exactly what to do to make things better.

The story so far has been nothing short of genius. A whole whirlpool of drama and emotions. Still wondering about Heller, though. I'm a sucka for a happy ending and would love it if he got rescued from the PoW camp.