Reviews for Le Cirque des Rêves
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 13 . 2/1
Just discovered this, and I've just burnt through the 14 chapters up so far. This is amazing, I really like it. Both of you are really awesome at writing for this fandom and I don't really know what else to say about it other than I am happy this exists. I hope you'll be back soon with new chapters (I appreciate that uni is crazy though, so I understand if you take a while). Keep up the good work!
Tabithatibi chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
Wow I still know my login details I am impressed with myself XD

Yeah so I couldn't wait until going home to read this because that's HOURS away so boo but yay I read it ...

And so so pretty! This was so sweet and I just loved your descriptions (I'd forgotten how good you are uwu ).
Favourite parts include: 'glows with warmth that feels like your childhood', 'it's really a hot chocolate kind of evening' and the whole paragraph describing the actual cup and the things you see in it. :) And n'aww Widget bb :3

(OK there's something weird about fanfiction it's making me use abbreviations I haven't used in months/years) (Well, one) (Since when do I say bb?) (OK shut up Tabs)

Well done, m'dear, I'll perhaps get around to writing another chapter at some point. :)

Tabs x
Mystical Authoress chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
Yay! It's back! XDDD This is such a cute fic... XDDD
reveur chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
THis is really good! please please up-date! pretty please? i have to do my fan fiction assessment soon in english and i keep drawing blanks. (I'm doing it on the night circus, and me and my teacher are the only people in the class who've read it *gasp* I'm just kinda sidetracked…. please up-date! there's so little night circus fanfic and this is my favourite
Kali Padma chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
This is very beautiful, you write with the same fluidity that Erin poessed when writing those types of chapters while incorporing your own style instead of being a direct copy of her. Do you plan on continuing?
Kat10271 chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Aw, I wish you hadn't told her new name, I quite liked the mystery before it was said. It seemed more fitting for the Night Circus :)
do-this-4-E. J. Q. L chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
This is by far the best night circus fanfic out there. :)
thunderstorm-skald chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
very nice
thunderstorm-skald chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
I love you. you are both amazing artists...
Tabithatibi chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Oh, Merlin's long and extravagant beard, Em, I just adored this chapter. Everything about it was just right, just perfect, just beautiful. I don't know how you did it, but you've captured not only your own character perfectly, but mine too, and the Circus besides. This was such a lovely surprise to end the weekend with, I couldn't be happier about this new chapter. :)

So, intriguing/exciting things:

1) I love how you introduced Celia and Marco. It's brilliant because it adds another layer to how we can tell the story, and while the layers can overlap, they are most definitely different. :)
2) I'm interested in how Freya is interested in Herr Thiessen. Maybe his story will in some way continue? Or at least influence the stories to come?
3) Hahaha Benjo was adorable here. I am going to go and look up the Bacon Beetle.
4) The whole part with Atlanta was just brilliant, because yes thank you for writing her so well. :) And I'm glad she and Freya have been happy. :D

OK, well, I better finish with this so I can at least start replying to your email(s) and start thinking about my acting - what, my acting? Sorry, lately, I'll be thinking one thing and just absentmindedly say something completely different; apparently that has transferred to typing now - about my next chapter. Oh, and do my art and history work. *Sighs* So much to do, so little time to do it in ...

Tabs x
RosiePosieRW chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. Great job.
of fan and fic chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
What lie? What happens next? Please update.
of fan and fic chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
So now we've got an artist that can bring her drawings to life, and a lady that can control, see, feel and change aura who wants to help improve things. This should be fun.
of fan and fic chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
OMG! So Night Circus. What do have say we work on this together, once I'm caught up. I've got some ideas I hope would be worth while. Check out my profile and give a shout out out if your interested.

Well gotta go, so much to read, so lil time. Hope to hear you. Bye.
Kataanglover138 chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
Please update! I really want to know what happened with Freya and her brother.