Reviews for A Match in Heaven From Hell
Bebi chapter 5 . 4/21
yuo continued? please
Bianca chapter 5 . 4/21
it's a beautiful story coninued please
Belco chapter 5 . 4/14
Oh pleeease continue this.
Beatrixii chapter 5 . 3/22
this story i'm like, continued pleas
Fox1212 chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Hi. I really have no idea where you are going with this. You did a really good job. I am very intrigued and cant wait for the next chapter. Good work! :)
gone from this website chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
I know that has been very, very long since I've reviewed this story(sorry, a very terrible sitution happened to me on this website so I hate writing now) and I didn't seen this until now. I really enjoyed your story because it was so great! Now I'm kind of sounding rude and not taking in consideration of your problems, but is there a way you could like maybe make it smaller or cut down a little so you can continue to work? Like make the chapters shorter, so you can both write and study? Because I really, really love it! :) I understand if you can't, though :(
Mrs. Dark chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Oh why must you leave a cliffhanger!
gone from this website chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Oh my gosh, I LOVE U! I kept reading over and over and over, bcuz it's so good:D You describe the scenes so well! Ahhh, I'm so happy u updated:) I love u and I love this story:D Ahhh! Okay, I'm screaming with joy right now! And thank for mentioning me in ur author notes:)
gone from this website chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Oh my gosh, I didn't know YOU were the one who wrote this! I read this before but didn't know it was you who wrote it:D Wow, that makes me love it even more! Haha, I love your Reaver! LOL, and this story is too funnyXD Oh yeah, and Reaver is base off of Dorian Gray who is from the book The Picture of Dorian Gray, which I am currently reading now! How weird!
MrHookman chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Your writing is really great and I can see that you're getting better with spacing and punctuation.
Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work!
Hannah Bananaa chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! please do more! this is bloody brilliant! one point though, focus on your spacing and paragraphing. Especially in the first two chapters it is very easy to forget where you were reading from but other than that its totally amazing! please upload the next chapter the second you finish! xoxoxo
Day Star Angel chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
ummm, here's something for starters: learn when to start new paragraphs, you do that when 1) someone talks/is speaking 2) when a new person talks 3) when there is a change of subjects. Writing like this is straining on the readers eyes and very hard to read. Not trying to be mean, but knowing when to make a new paragraph is basic writing skills, and I almost did NOT read this because of this fact. Please fix this if you want your story to be read.
fablefreak chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
SOOO GOOD ! update update update !
fangirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
great story ! i loved it please keep updating ! ( the only thing i did not like was that there was no spacing ! :( it was extremely hard to find where i was last reading at so please space !
smileydragon chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Hi!

I freaking Love this story so far! Please continue it!

Only improvement: continue to space more, like in chapter 3!

Keep up the great work! x