Reviews for Cold summer with Red
Reader chapter 6 . 2/1
I remember reading this fanfic long ago and I just read it again and I still love it. It would be awesome it you continue.
Pacman chapter 6 . 1/15
All good stories are always left abandoned like this... I wish you'd continue... Leaving the fic at such point was really mean on your side. If you have enough time or something... Update this... Please... Hoping you'll update this, I'm bookmarking it. Don't disappoint us... I mean, the readers.
U don't know me chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Please keep writing this. I have read it so many times, but I still cry each time. I cry for you Red!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Dude you gotta update this!
Redxgreen4ever chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
-chanting- Continue! Continue! Continue!
Yeungeo chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Is this story still active?
BLACKGEAR chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
OMG THIS IS SO LOVELY BUT HEART WRENTCHING... please tell me you will continue you can't leave it here.
love your writing!
Hiihii chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
No more chapters? :( finish the story please. Lucas better back off! Red is for Green!
BlueMoonLove1999 chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Please finish! Please it can't end like this! Please finish I'm begging you, I'm crying as I write this review, you don't understand how much this means to me! Please complete the story...
Kimmiko T chapter 6 . 12/27/2013

POOR RED! Waahh! :''(
horrible life choices chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
TTTT
lucus must die chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
YOU BETTER MAKE THEM GEY BACK TOGETHER MAKE LUCAS CONFESS HE STOLE GREEN AND MAKE THAT SORRY ASS OF A MOTHER FUCKER SUICIDAL! sorry I over reacted but just make it happen
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
No more updates?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
;3; update the next chapterss! Please.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Next chapter pleaseeeeee! Need more chapters!