Reviews for When Vulcan Met Human
romancefantasy chapter 10 . 4/2
Thanks for a great story. I love Sarek and Amanda!
jeanadele chapter 10 . 2/12
I like this story are you going to continue it?
Draconius du Vryle chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
Good story! Thoroughly enjoyed reading every word! You're a really good writer. You've got a real gift. I certainly want to read more of your stuff. You've got talent!
celino chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
I love this story, it's sounds so authentic! Although, I've only started watching star trek since the movies came out, but still, I think you captured Vulcan behaviour and thinking well.
AngelPanda3 chapter 10 . 3/6/2014
mtcbones chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
thank you for this story. i love your writing. i am still in awe of the hand were dealt. on that story marianne grayson made the whole story when she helped McCoy accept his situation. in the earlier parts she seems a harpy but she made such a wise statement at the end maybe she isn't so bad. i have reread the hand several times. you seem a wise person. anythinf you write in soin off i will surely read avidly. how does sarek get scarlett. do joanna and rhys make bondmates. what happens to the good doctor and spock do they return to space?
Guest chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
Good finish to the story, thanks for making it concise and interesting.
dinotopian chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
Thank you!
Tishbing chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
I loved this story. I only wish it could go on forever!
Pepa 816 chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
Great story need more?
AngelPanda3 chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
dinotopian chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
Oh poor Sarek! Thank you!
mtcbones chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
boy he's in hot water now. but she will accept him soon too. i'm enjoying this thank you and happy Christmas and new year
RumorGoddess chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
Ha! I bet Amanda's dad liked that. *Comes back from the kitchen to find his daughter's been unknowingly transported to another planet.*
Nyotarules chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
I am not sure whether to feel sorry for Amanda or give her a clip around the ears for her stubbornness and her stupidity. If you get her to lose this baby as a plot device and have Sarek dump her I will cheer you on lol