Reviews for Avatar: Emergence
tlyxor1 chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Hoping this is still being continued.

Enjoyed.

-t
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
This is a really great sequel to your first story! Why haven't you finished it? Keep up-dating it and finish it!
Sdettorre11 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I really like this story and I hope you update soon!
SexyVampires4all chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
This is a wonderful story! :)

Please update soon?
please insert selected name chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Love this story I can't wait for the next update and what sokka's reaction will be like considering he just started to trust zuko ha
Lunarchild21 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Okay so love how the story is going, also I'm assuming Nova is the new avatar.

Zhao? I don't get that but okay I'm guessing A) you're going explain that at some point or B) you just wanted to separate the group back to two groups to further the story. Either way I hope you continue to write.
KarinKurosakiHitsugaya913 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Update soon. I can't wait to read what happens next. And when will Zuko and Katara tell Sokka that they are gonna have a baby.
MizJoely chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Oops. Teensy little spelling issue: you used "discrete" (meaning "separate") when you meant "discreet".

Otherwise another fine chapter, certainly action packed! I love back from the dead villains, especially since I'm a big Soap Opera fan (Go GH!), and General Zhao is one of the best. I also like how you split up the group since I was wondering how they'd all fit on Appa's back. I mean, he's a big bison, but not that big! And I look forward to finding out more about Archer.
ArrayePL chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
You really don't give them a break. Zhaos comeback was really unexpected.
MizJoely chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Wish I could do sing-song in print: "I know who-oo Nova is!" At least, I think I do. Nice backstory.
Maybelle7 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I appreciate the fact that you've shown a softer side to your writing by describing the sweet relationship between Mother and baby girl. The old couple crack me up, very cute. Nova seems AWESOME! She's definitely unique. I know that there's a bigger reason as to why you've made her so special and her development so quick. I look forward to how and why that is so in your future writings! :) Keep up the great work!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Erm. Um. Might I suggest you check some child development charts, to find out exactly when human babies actually start crawling? As a mother I can assure you that they do NOT start crawling at just one month of age. I could state the usual age right here, but I really hope you'll find and read over some development charts instead. Also, the show creators stated that one of the reasons Azula was considered a firebending prodigy is because she started bending extremely early... at four years old.

And then there's the kaleidoscope eyes, on top of all the other incredible things little SuperNova-yes, I said SuperNova-is doing. I'm sorry, but I have to say that right now this baby's reek of 'Mary Sue' is stronger than an entire pail of soiled diapers. Is having a Baby Sue aboard really necessary to your overall plot?
ArrayePL chapter 1 . 4/27/2012