Reviews for How These Days Grow Long
SorceressEternityIII chapter 21 . 12/17/2017
Aww, that was an awesome story! I only wish it was longer, or that there were a sequel. It ended nicely, though. I can see how this would make an excellent conclusion, where the reader could decide for themselves how Daryl and Glenn's story either continued, or end. Still, wish there was a sequel lol!
Geeky Kitty chapter 21 . 10/7/2017
This has been an amazing fic, Wow. I don't even know what to say. I already left some (unintentionally but more than likely) weird reviews on earlier chapters.
Amazing writing, plot, and characterization, damn.
Definitely my favourite thing I've read on this website
Geeky Kitty chapter 19 . 10/7/2017
Ahhhhhhhhhh
My heart
So Cute, I can't
Geeky Kitty chapter 16 . 10/7/2017
It's one in the morning, I can't stop reading this omg.
It's been an emotional rollercoaster, honestly how do you fit so many plot twists in?
Amazing fic so far
Damn
Love this story
Oops I made a poem
Geeky Kitty chapter 8 . 10/7/2017
I'm dying. The angst and fluff are killing me. I love it
Geeky Kitty chapter 4 . 10/7/2017
OH MY FUCKING GOD that was a twist! Wow! I was not prepared for that. Literally slammed my head against my pillow when Glen woke up. That was good. Wow.
DragonGirl chapter 21 . 7/2/2017
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! I hurt everytime Daryl thought about Glenn and I cried when they finally got back together.
You're an awesome person for writing this, I love you! Thanks
Guest chapter 16 . 4/19/2017
Brah, thank you...I apologise for my...less than polite language. i really would have been angry though. Happy ending...i cant live wiffout em ya know?
Guest chapter 15 . 4/19/2017
I swear if he isnt immune or your gonna have glenn die with him from heat stroke or he isnt wearing something that just protected his skin im gonna be deeply dissapointed with you ruining my night, I pulled an all nighter for this shit, you better give me a damn happy ending or else ill be ticked the heck offf like fo realz mahn omg
HarleyIvy chapter 21 . 7/20/2016
I loved it. I like the scale of one to Stalin, on how much of an asshat Daryl was. I figure about a ten, maybe? I mean he's not that bad, if he can become friends with Andrea and her sister, then he ain't so bad. Great story.
Cenozoic15 chapter 21 . 7/16/2016
I don't normally read Walking Dead fics, but this one is one I will have to read again. I like how you didn't rush the plot line and how it all fits in together. I also like how you put in flash backs to give background about their relationship. This story is not rushed or stretched out to much, and I honestly did not want to finish it so soon because of how well written it is. This story is awesome and you are a awesome writer, and I hope you keep on writing more like this.
Kitty chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
loved it
wingedsilverfang222 chapter 21 . 5/1/2016
Oh my god. The journey within this fic was amazing and beautiful and wow... Just wow. I honestly applaud you as a writer for the way you structured and made this story come to life. I just loved it, all of it. And thank you so much for writing this stunning piece.
Umbra Drachen chapter 16 . 4/17/2016
thank you thank you thank you THANKYOU!