Reviews for How These Days Grow Long
Lil'Am chapter 21 . 1/28
I LOVED your story! I usually don't read Walking Dead fanfiction but I decided to try yours and it was really amazing! Read it all in one day :p
Thank for writing it! :)
I love this so far
DJinTheHOUse chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
OHHH it was all a dream i am so angry right know i so hate you...okay no i don't the story is awsome can't wait to read more. YOU SO TRICKED US!
Okami-san52 chapter 21 . 10/29/2015
This is about my third time reading this story, and I gotta say, I absolutely love it! I had never considered Daryl/Glenn as a pairing until I read this story, and now I realize how cute they are as a couple!

To be completely honest, I reread it this time to help deal with 603 feels T~T
BabyGhost123 chapter 21 . 7/22/2015
When u have the time or something u have to update this story... my first time reading a Walking Dead fanfic and it was the best story yet... For the time there's thought Daryl was going to die- I almost died...happy that they met up with each other and now they have to make sure that they watch each other's back and the other as well...can't wait for the next update to come
GlockenBlume chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Haha you got me with that dream! I was all "yay" and then all "aw".
trexlyn chapter 21 . 4/27/2015
I... Fucking... Loved it. You are o awesome this was such an awesome story, you really need to make more
inkbolt93 chapter 21 . 4/27/2015
This has been an interesting story! Not a pairing I would have thought of, but I've loved it! I love the snippets of their live together, it really does work! Well done to you, and I hope that you aren't done with them, because I would love to read more!
Anonymous chapter 21 . 3/6/2015
I love it!
arctic-kat chapter 21 . 2/21/2015
OMG I love this story! I'm usually not big on slash stories but this one is a true gem. Heartbreaking, real and nail biting! Thank you!
arctic-kat chapter 16 . 2/20/2015
S**t you got me there! I earnestly outraged at the end of last chapter! Gosh thank you for the HUGH SCARE. I love this chapters ending!
arctic-kat chapter 14 . 2/20/2015
Oh I've been enjoying this story but this chapter, d**n this chapter made me cry. I could hear D's voice... uhhhhhhh I love this story!
WickedBlue chapter 21 . 1/6/2015
Wow, that was an amazing ride. I really enjoyed your fic. And thanks for all the goosebumbs.:-)
tashriia chapter 21 . 11/20/2014
Great, great story! Really well done, great history and character development and action. Truly enjoyed reading it - thanks for sharing!
Just Another Fan chapter 21 . 10/17/2014
ALL. TIME. FAVORATE. FANFIC. NOW. AND. FOREVER! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU DR. PEPPER DIVA! HOW THESE DAYS GROW LONG!