Reviews for How These Days Grow Long
DragonGirl chapter 21 . 7/2
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! I hurt everytime Daryl thought about Glenn and I cried when they finally got back together.
You're an awesome person for writing this, I love you! Thanks
Brah, thank you...I apologise for my...less than polite language. i really would have been angry though. Happy ending...i cant live wiffout em ya know?
I swear if he isnt immune or your gonna have glenn die with him from heat stroke or he isnt wearing something that just protected his skin im gonna be deeply dissapointed with you ruining my night, I pulled an all nighter for this shit, you better give me a damn happy ending or else ill be ticked the heck offf like fo realz mahn omg
HarleyIvy chapter 21 . 7/20/2016
I loved it. I like the scale of one to Stalin, on how much of an asshat Daryl was. I figure about a ten, maybe? I mean he's not that bad, if he can become friends with Andrea and her sister, then he ain't so bad. Great story.
Cenozoic15 chapter 21 . 7/16/2016
I don't normally read Walking Dead fics, but this one is one I will have to read again. I like how you didn't rush the plot line and how it all fits in together. I also like how you put in flash backs to give background about their relationship. This story is not rushed or stretched out to much, and I honestly did not want to finish it so soon because of how well written it is. This story is awesome and you are a awesome writer, and I hope you keep on writing more like this.
Kitty chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
loved it
wingedsilverfang222 chapter 21 . 5/1/2016
Oh my god. The journey within this fic was amazing and beautiful and wow... Just wow. I honestly applaud you as a writer for the way you structured and made this story come to life. I just loved it, all of it. And thank you so much for writing this stunning piece.
Umbra Drachen chapter 16 . 4/17/2016
thank you thank you thank you THANKYOU!
Umbra Drachen chapter 15 . 4/17/2016
oh i hate you sooo much right now, but good story.
LittleWesties9 chapter 21 . 4/1/2016
Y'know I totally don't ship it whatsoever, but damn... This story sorta makes me want to... XD I loved it! Thank you! Great story, definitely worth a read. I thought that when Daryl was 'bit' that it was ligit and that they were going to find Glenn and everything was going to be happy and then he dies. Like I seriously thought that was going to happen and I was getting upset over it... But it didn't~ yay! I loved when Darly yelled back to T-Dog "He's Korean!" Hahah, had a bit of a chuckle there. Anyway, definitely checking out your profile for more of your work, I like your writing style it's very good and I hope you continue to write great Fanfics such as this one. .
LittleWesties9 chapter 19 . 4/1/2016
:D Woooooo! Yeah!
LittleWesties9 chapter 4 . 4/1/2016
Goddammit! Got me good.
DaughterofDante chapter 21 . 3/21/2016
That was beautiful.
x chapter 21 . 2/19/2016
Love like love best fanfiction I have read in years,and so sweet it is a romantic masterpiece that I could honestly see happening. Keep writing you are awesome with it
terig chapter 16 . 2/18/2016
I cannot stress enough how happy this final part of the chapter made me! I mean I thought that he was literally bit and i was gunna riot but its all good now so YAY EXCITEMENT