Reviews for How These Days Grow Long
HarleyIvy chapter 21 . 7/20
I loved it. I like the scale of one to Stalin, on how much of an asshat Daryl was. I figure about a ten, maybe? I mean he's not that bad, if he can become friends with Andrea and her sister, then he ain't so bad. Great story.
Cenozoic15 chapter 21 . 7/16
I don't normally read Walking Dead fics, but this one is one I will have to read again. I like how you didn't rush the plot line and how it all fits in together. I also like how you put in flash backs to give background about their relationship. This story is not rushed or stretched out to much, and I honestly did not want to finish it so soon because of how well written it is. This story is awesome and you are a awesome writer, and I hope you keep on writing more like this.
Kitty chapter 3 . 6/3
loved it
wingedsilverfang222 chapter 21 . 5/1
Oh my god. The journey within this fic was amazing and beautiful and wow... Just wow. I honestly applaud you as a writer for the way you structured and made this story come to life. I just loved it, all of it. And thank you so much for writing this stunning piece.
Umbra Drachen chapter 16 . 4/17
thank you thank you thank you THANKYOU!
Umbra Drachen chapter 15 . 4/17
oh i hate you sooo much right now, but good story.
LittleWesties9 chapter 21 . 4/1
Y'know I totally don't ship it whatsoever, but damn... This story sorta makes me want to... XD I loved it! Thank you! Great story, definitely worth a read. I thought that when Daryl was 'bit' that it was ligit and that they were going to find Glenn and everything was going to be happy and then he dies. Like I seriously thought that was going to happen and I was getting upset over it... But it didn't~ yay! I loved when Darly yelled back to T-Dog "He's Korean!" Hahah, had a bit of a chuckle there. Anyway, definitely checking out your profile for more of your work, I like your writing style it's very good and I hope you continue to write great Fanfics such as this one. .
LittleWesties9 chapter 19 . 4/1
:D Woooooo! Yeah!
LittleWesties9 chapter 4 . 4/1
Goddammit! Got me good.
DaughterofDante chapter 21 . 3/21
That was beautiful.
x chapter 21 . 2/19
Love like love best fanfiction I have read in years,and so sweet it is a romantic masterpiece that I could honestly see happening. Keep writing you are awesome with it
terig chapter 16 . 2/18
I cannot stress enough how happy this final part of the chapter made me! I mean I thought that he was literally bit and i was gunna riot but its all good now so YAY EXCITEMENT
terig chapter 15 . 2/18
DRAMA
Lil'Am chapter 21 . 1/28
I LOVED your story! I usually don't read Walking Dead fanfiction but I decided to try yours and it was really amazing! Read it all in one day :p
Thank for writing it! :)