Reviews for No Matter What You Are
i luv teen titan chapter 7 . 7/21
I loved the the fact that Billy is Captain Marvel a.k.a Shazam but when are you going to make the next chapter?
Justicecats chapter 7 . 5/18
I love the story. Please continue
This is so cute! Poor Garfield! :'(

The team is going to be heartbroken when they hear about the Logans. I really hope Billy is around at the time and can get the news back to Gar. The rrason he cant change back is probably PTSD. Mgann can hopefully help with that
beast boy love 3 chapter 7 . 3/30
ohh I cant wait till u update plsplsplsplspslsplksplsplspls HURRY THIS IS THE BEST
Please update I'm begging u ! This is the type if story that needs to be finished please !
Depressed Chibi chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Dude this story is amazing so far, you gotta keep it up! Billy being adorable and helpful and such a kid. And Gar! Poor baby Garfield. Man that cliffhanger and just wow. You rock.
odinrose chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
When are goung to update
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
This is fantastic, I'm so glad you finally updated!
SharKohen chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
yay for Billy and Gar! Interesting story! Keep writing. I'm sorry that Elasti-girl and mento are pretty much out noe though
Unturned chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Oho! Stuff just got (more) complicated.
I'm really liking this story and your portrayal of Gar and Billy. Looking forward to the Team's entrance, too ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
0_0 oh my god
TardisPirates chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Hey, really enjoying the story and glad for the update, hope you update it again soon :)
Asher Tye chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
So close, and yet so far. At some point Garfield is going to have to ask himself why the universe just hates him so. Loved your portrayal of Billy. Must admit the Captain is swiftly becoming one of my favorite heroes, and I greatly like him getting to interact with BB. Keep up the good work. Ciao for now.
Kekejo99 chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
OH! Really great!
Green Wayfinder123 chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
This is so good!
I like how you had Billy come and get him. I wonder what's going to happen next.