Reviews for No Matter What You Are
Please update I'm begging u ! This is the type if story that needs to be finished please !
Depressed Chibi chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Dude this story is amazing so far, you gotta keep it up! Billy being adorable and helpful and such a kid. And Gar! Poor baby Garfield. Man that cliffhanger and just wow. You rock.
odinrose chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
When are goung to update
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
This is fantastic, I'm so glad you finally updated!
SharKohen chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
yay for Billy and Gar! Interesting story! Keep writing. I'm sorry that Elasti-girl and mento are pretty much out noe though
Unturned chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Oho! Stuff just got (more) complicated.
I'm really liking this story and your portrayal of Gar and Billy. Looking forward to the Team's entrance, too ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
0_0 oh my god
TardisPirates chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Hey, really enjoying the story and glad for the update, hope you update it again soon :)
Asher Tye chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
So close, and yet so far. At some point Garfield is going to have to ask himself why the universe just hates him so. Loved your portrayal of Billy. Must admit the Captain is swiftly becoming one of my favorite heroes, and I greatly like him getting to interact with BB. Keep up the good work. Ciao for now.
Kekejo99 chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
OH! Really great!
Green Wayfinder123 chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
This is so good!
I like how you had Billy come and get him. I wonder what's going to happen next.
Alaina chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Will there be another part? I hope so, I can't wait to read the next one, I hope it is as good as the last couple of ones.
Alaina chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Love it hope to see more!:)
Alaina chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
Really love it, hope you add a good twist to the next one! Love these and want to hear more update whenever you can. Oh and if so I would like to see a new hero maybe a little for your number one reader of your work. Call me "Beast Girl" mainly because I love the beast boy character. I've always dreamed of actually one day this being a reality but everyday nothing just plain old boring real world, I would like it to be just like in the comics. The comics are my safe place my real world, or at least in my mind.:) PS: Please write back.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
I really like the story, I would like to hear more, make sure you add on soon. I hope you add in a part where the kid finds out that the "little dog" is really beast boy. That would be a cool twist to it. And maybe he has a girl that he meets like a super hero girl, or something like that. Just saying it would be so cool! Hope you add more I am waiting, and don't want to keep a good patron waiting now do you?