Reviews for The Third Deadly Sin
ravenshell chapter 5 . 1/22
I'm actually shaking from the adrenaline this last bit brought on! Weird how stories can do that, even when you know the formula.
BlingThing chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Great story - I loved how Mikey was the only one who was clued into what was happening. Sometimes he is so intuitive, and the others just don't give him credit.
ClotiPheebs chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Awesome! I love a good thriller specially your stories xD
dragon warrior chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Wow u weren't kidding its graphic but its totally awesome:-) :-) I'm lovin it kinda a halloween junkie I suppose
Vela513 chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
This was an awesome story! Scary and a good ending! Desiccating and disintegrating corpses are ick.
No More Love chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
Wow really good story, about time someone let Mikey take the lead an not just mess up :) I liked the joke at the end too, nice touch.
Kiyalynn chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Very good story, I really enjoyed it. Loved the references back to the show often. The whole thing gave me the feel of watching a episode of TMNT. Love the little twists, thinking people are gone then not, and Mikey's roll in the whole thing. 3
Sasami1 chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Awesome, awesome story. Great story arc, great characterizations, great great great. Loved it.
Sasami1 chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Holy shit this is awesome. Please continue!
BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Whoa. Yeah, that chandelier is more trouble than it's worth. The best thing they could do is get rid of it, but now they've all been affected by the curse. I really like the way this story is going. Good job. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

Rummy88 chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Wow, that's a really good (and creepy) story so far! Please update soon! I want to know what happens next! ;)
BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Whoa. That is really creepy. You know, that ruby reminds me of the ruby that they found when they infiltrated the Volpehart building in "The Darkness Within" judging by Don's behavior. I have a hunch that maybe this ruby could have some connections to that one. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

dondena chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I reviewed all these chapters on deviantArt.
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Holy cannoli! This isn't good at all if they've seen two dead bodies. I don't think that any mutation could just do this on its own. I have a feeling someone is controlling it and then putting a screwdriver in to cover up who actually killed the person. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

German Girl chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
More! :-) i like your descriptive writing! Reading about the house gives me the creeps. Goose bumps! ;-) And I like the turtles different reactions. More please, and soon :-)