Reviews for Stubborn Love
ppeaches chapter 6 . 8/21
Forgot about this story! I remember reading it way back and loving it. Edward is so lovely in this, my heart breaks for him.
Shame you haven't updated in so long, just when Bella was opening up too. Would love to see where it goes.
this story is brilliant and beautifully written, I hope you guys find the time to come back and finish it, its way to good to leave abandoned!
trainwreque chapter 6 . 3/26
Please continue with this story :( I know it's been a long time, but i'd love to see where this story goes
Jimmie chapter 6 . 7/7/2016
More please! So fabulous. Intriguing.
SusieWhitlock chapter 6 . 5/20/2016
There was a promise of another chapter and even though that would make this even more amazing then it already is, I think leaving this story end here is just as good.

For the next few days I'll wonder what happened to them and how they carried on with their lives. Until the next fic comes along and I'm immersed in another couple that will rip my heart out. Either way, if you decide to continue or not, it was beautifully done.
deemockingbird chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
So freaking excited for this story! You two write beautiful words together
iambeagle chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
sorry we're #assholes :(
Lizzy Masen chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
I love your story please update I've been waiting two years
Jenbunniee29 chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
I just remembered about this story! And re-read all the chapters! You guys need to comeback this story is to amazing not to finish!
WriterLover143 chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
glad I've stumbled upon this story. Your characters are real and honest. I like that about this because honestly I've read too many stories with Bella too girly and clingy. Nice to read something honest. Edward breaks my heart. Im looking forward to seeing whats up next for the two!

Update please...
Jbddm21 chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
can't WAIT for next chapter
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Hi There...

Happy anniversary of your last update! To celebrate, I think you guys should get the band back together for a reunion tour. You work so well together and we miss you!

Both of you are AMAZING writers and I enjoy reading your wonderful stories. Please keep at it because the fandom would be a very sad place without you...

Hugs and kisses Love your guts
Sofi chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I've been checking this fic for updates for the past 4 months and now it's been a year since it last updated, do you guys plan on update it? Because I loved it so much and the potential this story has is amazing, would love to hear how this ends, hope you come back to this soon!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Woah, thought it would be complete.
Not surprised by her family history. Alert...dump her.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
I sure hope to God he is done with Bella. She had her chance. This is the worst Bella evah!