Reviews for Personal Benefits
Guest chapter 10 . 11/12/2015
I have no words for him...except hate.
jk chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
So what this was the first time she acted like she used to be a pussy abuse victim? FOUR YEARS? YAAAA OOOOOOOOKKKK
jk chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
How can he be so sure the bella is "HIS"? because hes a douchebag?
he obviously treats her like nothing more then a pocket pussy, shes still a assistant after four years but hes under this delusion that shes sleeping her way to the top LOL more like shes fucking herself to the low bottom and why would she want to be "his" it seems he doesn't spend anytime with her until hes using why does she bother being a nothing more then whore? why doesn't she just quit and find a real job?
jk chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
first off. Jessica Stanley? really? LOL but shes so fuckin ugly! and your saying her and bella look alike? my ass
and Edward really thinks that bella is sleeping her way to the top how stupid is he? if bella was sleeping her way to the top she wouldn't still be fucking Edward after FOUR sure he hasn't given her a promotion so how in the fuck could he think she was sleeping her way to the top? that doesn't even make any sense!
ninny 1 chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
This story was great but is there more
Kickinl8tr chapter 11 . 9/17/2015
Omg. Had to read this and work benefits why I'm waiting till sat. Flip this is awesome.
Gidget922 chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
Another xcellent chapter in this story thank you
Gidget922 chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
I'm enjoying both sides of this story you've created, I forward to reading more thank you
kavelf chapter 11 . 6/19/2015
I found this story to be very beneficial to the overall impressions of "Work Benefits". I'm hoping that you will continue to flush out this POV. Thanks for the story.
rose19.3.85 chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
Are going to finish his point of view?
MiccaF chapter 11 . 6/10/2015
Great to see Edward's POV ... great companion piece ... can't wait for more!
Nrbl1 chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
More please
dreamiedreamer chapter 11 . 6/3/2015
I enjoyed reading this story from Edward's POV, I hope you will continue with it.
Hoa3 chapter 11 . 6/2/2015
Love it. Please update. Read the Bella version.
maphie chapter 10 . 6/2/2015
Such an interesting story. I hope you still have more in your imagination to finish.