Reviews for Do Bugger Off, Thanks
katiebear95 chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
I really really like this. I think the pace of the story and the plot work really well together, and the writing's good. Also, Hermione and Draco's relationship is progressing nicely and realistically.
Lizzie's last night chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Usually I only ever read Slash but I came aross this story and it sounded interesting. I'm so glad that I gave it a chance because I love it. You did a great job :)
zexionrocks chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
By all means continue, i really like where this story's going.
Mariba chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
good job :) ahh, this is brilliant you are a fantastic writer. Like, i can't find anything wrong.

I'm adding this to my story alerts so i can finish it later i have to sleep now, unforcunately but i needed to send this to you. im not finished so the next review will be a combo of this ch and the next one.

i love your idea in this and the kindness and honesty of hermione. i like how they mett and how she wants to know his side of the story and is being so clam and nice ahh! ok.../rant/ going to finish tomorrow, promise :)

You should read one or two or all my stories :)
Ileana chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
hi!

I love this story! i hope u will write more

Beautifulinsanelove chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I love it! Draco hiding in a dumpster was a excellent indicator as to how much trouble he was actually in. Though how to tell Harry and Ron their worst enemy is now living with their best friend? That will be priceless. I do believe some digging is in order on Hermione's part. How hard will it be to get Malfoy out of trouble, and will he behave long enough? I'm excited for the next chapter!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
gr8 story :) if it wasnt no1 wud spend time reading it, now would they:) keep up the good work