Reviews for the thing you left behind
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
WHAT? Him and Medea? :( Poor Vic. Why did he pick Medea?

Putting my feelings aside, I think you write angst for them really, REALLY well. Heck, it's fantastic! But still, Medea?
fancyacupofsanjitea chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I swear, I'm going to find Medea and kill her, so that Vicsander can be together. I feel so bad for Vic, she was waiting and all, and then Ly just had to do that :(
acciothedemigod chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I feel you Vic! :( I wish that they could've had it.
tsatsibany chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
It's so sad to think that they never really got the chance to say what they really have to say. :( Nice job on the angst!
ZeBarmyBookworm chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
The angst levels are soaring. Oh gods. This. :(( Brill, mate!
Morghen chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Oh, meww...

The first person narration was very effective. It made the piece more personal, you know? Victoire's emotions were expressed in a way that couldn't have been captured with the usual third-person - maybe with the second-person, but I think first-person was the best choice for this.

"I just wanted you." That sentence is just - WOW. I mean, there are so many other ways you could've written that. Ways with pretty metaphors or complex words, but the simplicity of that sentence made it more powerful than any of the other ways.

"because saying I like you makes them so trivial, but calling them "love" sounds…so dramatic" That's another sentence I really like. In so many fics and in real life, people just throw "love" around so much that it doesn't even sound right. Like you wrote, it sounds too dramatic, but like isn't strong enough so there's no good word for it. Hmph

This fic is just really wow all together. I mean, the emotions are so raw and easy to relate to and such. The last paragraph was stunning and heart-wrenching. You just were able to capture this pairing perfectly, as usual. I wish everything was able to work out for them, though...

:L

-Morghen
PanonLove chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Poor Vic :( If only Lysander told her that he loved her... :( I feel for Vic.
Eula Banana chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I so hate you right now. T_T WHYYYYYYY? Why Vic?

"I just wanted you." - Oh. CREYS.

Now, I love you because of the angst. Ugh T_T
jojor99 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Very heartwrenching and emotional. Poor Vic.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Poor Victoire! You were able to show her emotions quite well, both her love for Sander and the sadness that she felt when he was with Medea. You've characterized everybody extremely well, and your Roxanne, especially, is rather similar to mine. I really like how you wrote this in first person, addressed to Lysander, as I think it really helped with the flow and emotions of the piece. This was very well-written, of course, and there were no mistakes that I saw either. I liked the little mention of Dominique working at Beauxbatons, also. The dialogue that you showed was also very realistic, and overall, I think you did an absolutely lovely job with this piece. You really made me feel for Victoire in here, and, as usual, wonderful job!