Reviews for In A Different Light
all forms of fluff chapter 12 . 4/9
Kinda lame with the "lets glue tha loophole shut" for the curse but other then that It was a fine read. I am off to number 3 now.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
That was a long strange and funny trip. I liked it.

Blue
commando666 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
God I love Lorne and calling angel angelcakes always makes me giggle
loving the story
guitarbabe2005 chapter 12 . 5/22/2008
love this pet
Tinker-Bell-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Holy Toledo, Batman! There's more! Squee!
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 12 . 9/14/2005
Excellent rewrite of the whole Pylea thing. Kudos
Sandra chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Loved this story too. Your dialogue is so good. On to the next one.
Kelly White Peach Lover chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
Interesting keep it up
Quietly Losing Control chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
dancing made me
duj chapter 12 . 12/4/2003
Nice crossover. Like how you fitted Buffy and Spike into the Pylea eps.
gyrlfrend chapter 12 . 1/27/2003
*Big cheesy grin* Loved it as usual. Sooo glad I decided to check if you wrote more. Too bad it had to end *pout* But that's okay b/c I know that there's another story out there which I'm going to go see if it's updated. Ta ta. Oh yeah. Gunn & Dru? Hmm. Sounds interesting.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2003
okay officially claiming geekdom here, but technically it ain't no parallel universe because that would imply a different version of earth not a whole 'nother world. And yeah I got the jokiness of the title, but I have a penchant for the pedantic so yeah
SinisterChic chapter 12 . 1/20/2003
Really good ending! I loved the Doyle speech and all. Can't wait to read book 3.
starmouse chapter 12 . 1/17/2003
Congratulations on a lovely conclusion.

...now get cracking on the sequel!

You summed things up very well, and I liked the fact that Drusilla wasn't TOTALLY lucid. She wouldn't be her if she wasn't at least half out of her mind. Can't wait for updates on True Colors.

Star Mouse
cassiel chapter 12 . 1/16/2003
You wouldn't believe how happy I became when I saw that you had finished this story ( I have not been checking up on it as regularly as I once had),I even read the entire thing over.

You really are a great author not to mention hilarious. And now I can finally read True Colors (didn't want to read that story until you finished writing this one cause I'm such a geek).

sorry for not reviewing before. I'm just so very lazy. ; j
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »