Reviews for Not Over You
JaToya chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Wow. Well done. Kinda going there's a sequel though. Poor Puck.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
IDontDance.Ever chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Even though they break my heart to read them, it's always the angsty stories ( especially with Puckleberry) that I remember - and love - the most. 3 This story was absolutely beautiful, wonderfully written, and although Puck's sadness over losing Rachl almost killed me, I'd glady read it again. Nice work with the song through it, btw... I dont actually know if I know it... I probably would if I youtubed it though! I'm still wondering though, why did Rachel leave him?

Awesome work, hope to see more written by you! :3

-Dance
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I loved it :) poor Puck! He's so sad without Crazy Berry Pants
orangetulips chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Gah! This was heartbreaking. Write more so they can live happily ever after! Pretty please?

As always, a lovely job - you do not disappoint! I always get so excited when I get an email alert about one of your stories! AWESOME job :-)
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I love this song so much! And after I reading this I firmly believe (although I highly doubt it would ever happen) that Puck should sing it to Rachel before they all graduate in regards to their one week of dating two years ago. And then she could leave Finn and be with him and life would be wonderful for the Puckleberry fandom.
polarpi chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Such a great story...perfectly fitting for the song! Great job as I would always expect from you! :)
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Great story. Sad but great.
anchyweasley chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
this is so beautifully heartbreaking! i love the song, and come to think of it it is kind of perfect for puckleberry, and you wrote it so well! i do want to see a sequel or something where puck gets his chance to get his girl back though :D
JTellersOldLady chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Great one-shot, love gavin de graw, and i agree that this song id perfect for both puck/rachel :)