Reviews for You Raise Me Up
LilDeadKitty chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
This story is so unique, please update it soon!
Dragonmorph chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Please continue this :D
KeeshIScrazy chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Eye love this story so much! And eye feel for you man. If eye don't get my weekly dosage of riding, eye explode! Keep on writing!
fayfan chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Aww...! These chapters were so cute! :3 By any chance, idls this going to be Prussia/Austria? ;D Anyway, this chapter made me realize how much harder it must be for a person who can't control their legs or lower back to ride a horse. It really puts things into perspective and makes you appreciate what you usually take for granted. :) Great chapters, and I hope you get to ride again as soon as possible! :D LOL I can't wait to read the next chappie! XDDD
LittleMissDarkling chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Kudos for the writing for writing more wheelchair Austria. This is a great idea! I also love the idea for PruAus! I get the mental image of Prussia at a race cheering obnoxiously for Austria :). The only complaint I have is that I hate accent spelling, its difficult to read and annoying. But I'll stick around either way.
Autunmheart chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Why doesn't this have more reviews? It's a great story! I have a friend who's mentaly disabled and rides in something like para-equestrian. I don't know if it is or isn't, but the school she rides at teaches only disabled people, so I guess it is. It's a great thing that people have taken the time to create a program where people with disablities can still ride horses. My friend says that it's really helpful and helps her a lot.